6

SHE WAS TAUGHT that it was not polite to play with your food, and also to not pay attention to the person in front of you, especially when that person was the one who asked you to meet them. But she couldn't help it, she wasn't into hearing about his hero work and she also couldn't keep her mind off last night's events. She wished he would have called her since she left her number in the note from this morning. But he hasn't.

"(Y/N) are you okay?"

    She was snapped out of her thought, now having her (e/c) orbs fixated on his lips. More on the corner of them, where a piece of chicken was hanging.

"You have something here"

   She pointed towards the place where the food was and he wiped it quickly, ashamed of the situation he was put in.

"Sorry, my bad"

   There was silence. None of them talked and all she wanted to do was go home.

"I think it's weird. I mean for you. To go out and eat with your boss"

"No, not at all"

    She was lying. It was weird and awkward. But it wasn't due to the fact that he was her boss and more likely due to the fact that she wasn't interested in anything he had said until now.

"You're a terrible liar"

"And you're a terrible story teller"

"Come on kid. I tried my best"

   He smiled. Maybe she didn't realize until now, but the man in front of her was quite charming. No..actually he was very handsome. From the golden color of his eyes and his loosely but still put in place blonde hair, to his massive vermilion wings. The way his clothes were tight in the right places making his toned body visible, and the way his hands moved along his sharp jaw. Even his eyeliner was sexy. He was a very good looking man.
   And for a couple good moments she thought about the most scandalous things. The way his hands would wrap around her hips and the way his plump lips would kiss the side of her neck.
   She gulped.

"Is something still on my face kid? Why are you staring like that?"

    Maybe just for once. She wanted to know how it was, she wanted him. Right then and there.

"Tell me Hawks. Have you ever made love?"

   The cheeks of the young man started getting red as he got all flustered from the girl's question.

"Uhm..not really. I mean my job took all my time and I didn't-"

"I guess it's your lucky night!"

   Before he could say anything, her phone started ringing. Unknown number. She answered only to be saluted by a well known deep voice.

"Dollface wanna meet up?"

  She couldn't care less for the man in front of her as soon as she heard what the hot stranger had to say. She quickly agreed and ended the call rushing to get her things.

"Sorry, I have to go. It was nice having dinner with you. See you tomorrow sir"

   The man was left all flustered sitting now alone at the table, while the (h/c) haired woman was running to catch a cab.

"Did she really just say something like that and leave? Oh Keigo..what are you getting yourself into"

-

   As soon as she saw his figure standing by the side of her complex she ran up to him, not wasting another second and pressing her lips against his.

"Someone's excited to see me"

  The man simply let himself melt into the fiery kiss the woman was pulling him into, making sure to place his hands on her waist.

"Maybe we should take the rest to your apartment"

   She quickly walked to the elevator, making the black haired male follow her closely.
   As soon as they reached the door to her home their clothes started falling off on the way to the bedroom.

"Damn, you really liked it that much?"

"Shut up and do your job"

    He hated people ordering him around, but for some reason he couldn't tell her off. As she got on top of him starting to grind her hips on his, making the blue eyed male groan, he stopped her.

"Before all this, I have a question"

"Huh? What question?"

"What's your quirk?"

"I don't have one. I told you the first time we met"

"Nah. That's not how it works. You see, these *he pointed at the burn marks on his torso* were made by you. Last night. And these *he pointed at the burnt hand prints from her neck* were made by me. So I am going to ask you one more time. What's your quirk?"

"I don't have one. And this talk is really turning me off"

   He rolled his eyes as he simply couldn't get her to talk. Little did he know she had no idea herself.

"You can't ever get turned off when you're fucking me darling"

    Without hesitation he placed her on top of his face, starting to work his way around her clit. The cold metal from his piercing was giving even more pleasure to the young woman who was a moaning mess.

"Fuck! Fuck you're so good"

   She moaned more and more as his tongue worked around her wet pussy.

"I really wanna scream your name right now, but I don't even know it"

   He stopped for a second smirking and looking with his piercing blue eyes into her (e/c) ones.

"Dabi, dollface. They call me Dabi"

   She started riding his face while moaning his name out loud. At this point her neighbours probably all knew who was fucking the young woman so good.

"Dabi!"

    As her climax hit, making her cum all over Dabi's mouth and face, with still a trembling body, she looked at her hand which was holding the headboard. Her hand was covered in blue flames and her headboard was burnt.

   The eyes on the black haired male were now wide open as he looked at the now scared young girl.

_______

_______

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

The story is getting really spicy ;) (y/n) seems to have a quirk and also one like Dabi's. I have even more stuff up for you guys!