21

TAKING THE DEVILS HAND
____________________

IT WAS COLD AND DARK,

   as she opened her eyes trying to see something, but failed miserably. She was aware who the person that put her to sleep was and she definitely was aware of what type of situation she was in. She didn't know or have any clue why any of the league members would want her, but all sorts of negative thoughts started roaming through her head. Her strengths slowly came back into her body being able to move her limbs, but in vain. Her arms and legs were tied up along with her wings, if she would have tried using her quirk to flame up the chains it would only end up hurting her.

"You're awake" the same feminine voice from before spoke

     As she stepped inside the room, a small source of light came with the female, allowing herself to be seen by the tied up one. The girl was not tall, she was quite short, wearing a worn up school uniform and having her ashy blonde hair put up into two buns, almost like a middle schooler.

"I was worried that I might have given you a deadly dose. That would have been unfortunate" she said in a monotonous tone

"Why?" was all she could ask

"You've been out for 4 hours by now so you should eat something. After all you are pregnant" the blonde girl said as she took a cookie still wrapped in its package from her skirt pocket

     With hesitation she took a bite out of the cookie, knowing that she couldn't allow herself to go without eating for such long periods of time, she was carrying a life she so much loved already, she couldn't risk hurting the child.

"Where am I?" she dared to ask

"In the basement of an old building. If it was for me I would have taken you to our hideout, but then Shigaraki would have caught on and we would have gotten in trouble" she sighed

     In that moment Y/N realized this wasn't some sort of mission of LOV to capture her and try maybe to get information about Hawks or any other hero. This was far more personal, personal enough not to get the boss involved.

"I have a question since I really got curious to be honest. It's between us girls" she smirked "Who's the baby daddy?"

    Y/N's eyes grew wide at her question as she caught up on everything that was going on. This was no one else's work but Dabis.

"You will regret this" she spat out

"Don't get so feisty. After all you're the one tied up and I'm the one with the knife" she said slowly pointing to her hand that was holding the weapon

     Hours passed by and he felt like he was going insane. No one has seen the woman around and she simply looked like she vanished into thin air.

"Kid where are you" he asked himself between the sobs as he looked down at the night lit city

      Hawks had tried to reach Y/N multiple times, but nothing. At this point he knew he should just announce someone about her, but he was afraid. Afraid they would take her from him...but fear was the last thing he should be thinking of right now.

"Endeavor? I would like your help, please" he spoke into the phone as he finally gave in

        Toga was sitting in front of the girl watching her with very odd interest, as the woman simply squirmed in place, trying to find a way out.

"It's getting boring seeing you struggle so much for such a long time" she admitted

"Then let me go you psycho!" she shouted for the first time

"Didn't know you could be so loud. Well I wish I could, but honestly I would rather have you scream until you're out of breath than hear that fucker complain every day like a mad man"

"Tch" she clicked her tongue

"I think he's obsessed with you" Toga went on

"What do you mean? We broke up a long time ago" she said this time invested in the conversation she had with the girl

"I am going to be honest with you, cause we're friends. Dabi is not over you, his love for you is so big that he went all this way only to get to you"

"This is not love. You don't do this to a person you love" she said rolling her eyes

"But do you abandon a person you love just like you did to him?"

     Her question caught Y/N off guard. In the moment she left Dabi she still had feelings for him, she was still in love with him, but she had to do it to protect herself and also the hero she looked up to so much, Hawks. It was hard for her, the first few months, no matter how much attention or how many nights she spent with Hawks, she still loved Dabi. His eyes, his face, his skin, his voice...everything was freshly painted into her mind, making it hard to live.

"I love him if that's what you ask me" she confessed "But I don't love him anymore, I haven't for a really long time"

"I think his trauma made him more sensitive to feelings than anyone else. I'm sure he didn't tell you anything about his past, but it was rough, for all of us. That's why we are where we are. So his way of loving you it's very twisted, but it's the only way he knows how to love" Toga sighed

"I don't care about any of that. I don't love him and that's enough to make it clear to him that this or anything else he might try and do won't lead anywhere"

"He doesn't care if you don't love him and he's not trying to get back with you"

"What does he want from me?" she asked a bit scared

"Your baby. He's convinced it is his so he will take it no matter what" Toga said

     For a moment her mind went blank and her body started shaking. She didn't care about herself that much, but now that she was a mother, she cared for her baby. And besides, one thing was sure, the baby was Hawks.

"Great to see you again doll" a grumpy voice echoed inside the room

____________________

yooooooooooo i'm back
so i have to do a lot of editings to this book so if some things sound cringy, yeah they were, I will change them lol
also i have this other fanfic with hawks so go check it out!

don't forget to show me your support by voting the chapters