10

HER PHONE KEPT on ringing as she was tossing her clothes onto the floor of the penthouse, not wanting to break the hungry kiss she shared with the winged man.

"Aren't you gonna get that baby bird?"

"Don't worry about it"

    She pressed her lips onto his again, pushing his back into the mattress and laying on top of him as she quickly tried to unbuckle his belt.

"Whoa! Slow down kid. We have all the time, you don't have to be so fiesty"

"Fuck you Keigo"

"Maybe another night, cause tonight I'm going to fuck you"

    She purred in his ear as he gently traced kisses down her stomach and to her thighs, looking with lust at her wet cunt that was starving to be touched and taken care of.

"You're soaked already baby bird. Is it all for me?"

   She bit her lip as she dragged him by his blonde locks, pushing him closer to her throbbing pussy.

"You don't have to ask twice Y/N"

   He proceeded to open her wet folds and kitten lick her clit, teasing her as he loved to watch her squirm underneath his touch.

"F-fuck! Just do it already or I'm gonna finger myself"

"That doesn't sound so bad..only if you let me watch you"

   She growled at him as he laughed a bit, beginning to move his tongue around making the (h/c) headed girl moan in pleasure and squirm in her place.

"I wanna hear you more baby bird. Sing for me some more"

    As she felt the well known knot form in her stomach she moaned his name loudly, grabbing his hair in her fist while her legs kept on shaking. She breathed out heavily as she watched the blonde man lick his lips while putting on a condom.

"I'm not even close to be done with you dove"

    And neither did she want him to finish touching and pleasuring her as she felt like she was on cloud nine. But something in what she was doing was not right, and that could be said by the 24 missed calls from Dabi who was waiting for her in her apartment, but little did he know, she wouldn't be coming home until tomorrow morning.

-
"That fucking bitch!"

    The black haired male felt the urge to burn his phone down but somehow restrained himself as a pair of gold eyes were watching him amused.

"Poor bad boy Dabi. Look at you getting flustered by some office lady"

"Shut up Toga. Why are you even here? She can't know that anybody else besides me was inside her house"

"I was just curious where you were going every night lately. You seemed...in love" she said laughing loudly

"Maybe she is in trouble?"

"I doubt it" she picked up a red feather from below the bed

   Dabi blew off. He took the feather and burnt it with his flames as he stood up walking around the room after dialing her number again, but with no answer.

"If she didn't grow a pair of wings overnight, I might guess that she fucks around with pretty bird boy"

"You don't get it Toga. She told me she loved me"

"Poor you. I might actually start pitying you. Honestly, how foolish can you be? A villain getting fooled by some words spoken in vain?"

"She meant it. I know she did"

"Oh Dabi, a woman can love more than one man"

     His blue eyes followed the petite girl's figure as she walked towards the kitchen cabinet, taking out two small cups and placing tea bags inside while putting in boiling water.

"Mind joining me for some tea?"

-

    Y/N rode Keigo as she was sitting in his lap, her breasts bouncing up and down as she shared a passionate kiss with the blonde hero. Their bodies were covered in sweat and bite marks along with the scent of sin. His red wings were ruffled up along with his hair, as the young woman kept on dragging it at every whimper.

"Fuck baby bird, you feel so good" he moaned out as his golden orbs were staring into her (e/c) eyes.

    She felt the same knot forming inside her stomach many times that night, and as the room was filled with loud moans and the sound of their skin slapping against one another, they both reached their climax, coating one another with their juices that felt so hot they could burn their insides.
   As Keigo lifted his gaze onto her once again, his eyes widened as he saw a pair of red vermillion wings coming from her back and spreading throughout the room, filling up most of the space.

________   Yes, Y/N (aka you) has two quirks

________
   Yes, Y/N (aka you) has two quirks. Kinda cool, huh? Mostly cause she was born quirkless, but maybe there's more to it. Hope you like it so far!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE