7

SHE WAS SCARED. All night she stayed and cried finding comfort in the hands of a stranger who revealed something she didn't even know about herself.
     He tried to help her as much as he could, but the only logical explanation she could find was through her doctor who now had seemed to vanish. No trace of him being found anywhere in Tokyo. She now had to bear this existence of a quirk she never knew she had and to learn how to control it and obviously hide it. She could lose her job and more importantly be thrown in prison. Just imagine how bad it would look for her to actually tell everyone she suddenly discovered she had a quirk..in the position she was, she could never.
    The man left in the afternoon letting the girl who took a day off rest and process everything that was going on. He said he wanted to come back tonight to talk to her. Help her. But she denied his request saying that she would probably have too much paperwork to handle.
    Dabi was falling for (y/n) as he was never so close to someone. He has never seen someone that reminded him so much of her. The only person he ever cared about. Even if he wasn't able to see her anymore, only small glimpses at her hospital window, he kept buried deep in his mind and heart evey warm memory of her.
    The young woman was now sitting on the edge of her bed staring at the blue flames her body was creating. They were slowly burning her skin, but she felt more powerful than ever. A part of her didn't care about the reason behind the sudden appearance of her quirk since she could feel her blood boiling with each second her body was creating those flames.
    She then looked at her bed frame that was burnt in that exact spot she grabbed last night. She recalled every erotic scene that she shared with Dabi and for a quick second her heart skipped a beat. It wasn't exactly love, more like attraction, but she knew that she needed more. Now she was regretting not taking his offer. She could have gotten more used to her quirk and also some more action.
    She sighed as she took her laptop from her desk, starting to look through her files in hopes of finding her medical records. And she did. She knew that she needed some extended explanation and she was in desperate need of it. Power or not, this may damage her body forever. So the only logical reason since her doctor seemed to vanish into thin air overnight, was to look for clues using what she already had.
   Her research was interrupted by a small knock on her window. She moved her eyes only to meet a pair of golden ones that smiled like a child at her.

"Sir Hawks?" she said quickly getting up and opening her window for the tired hero to come inside.

"I wanted to check on you. It's your first week as my assistant and yet you ditched saying you didn't feel well. I wanted to make sure you were at least somewhat okay"

   His smile was a bit crooked as he looked curiously around her apartment. His gaze landed on the laptop that was setted on top of her bed and then to the bed frame.

"What happened there kid?"

    A slight panic took over Y/N as she tried to find an excuse for the burnt frame. She couldn't tell him, her boss and also a pro hero that she somehow miraculously found out she had a quirk. And she couldn't tell him about Dabi either since she knew that something was off about the black haired male.

"A rough night?" she smiled awkwardly hoping the winged hero wouldn't ask any further

"As in a bad hookup or as in I fought a villain?"

    Y/N didn't know if he was joking or was being serious so she decided to tell him half of the truth since he somehow guessed it.

"First one. He tried to light a cigarette inside and it lit up my bed frame"

    He nodded his head looking over at the (h/c) head who sat awkwardly next to her bed. Hawks was attracted to the young woman, after all she was extremely beautiful, but he knew he couldn't make any moves, at least not now.