𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝑨𝑹𝑪 𝑻𝑾𝑶: 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬

『ニ意ェ』

       PEOPLE CHANGE every time something in their life also changes

       PEOPLE CHANGE every time something in their life also changes. And with each step she took further into this void of power and emotional numbness, she changed into someone else.

      Her ways of love were different, much more than her body was. The so called power the new quirks gave her only took so much more in exchange.

      One love for another, but which one was the one who could've kept her safe? Which one was the mistake that could perhaps cost her more than what she could've thought of?

      When something is given to you, something else is taken. And just like that she left the stranger in her past moving onto the angel who defended the skies. But he was so high up that she had to rise above her powers until she met the sun which burned her to death.

      Just like Icarus she was damned to burn for a love that she waited for her entire life. But the flames of the past never once faded away.

__________

    This may sound weird, but it's the introduction for the next part of this book which will be dedicated to Hawks. Who do you think or want for Y/N to end up with?

Taking the devils hand || hawks x reader x dabiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara