₁₂

He leaned in, and before you knew it, he was kissing you. After reality set in, you kissed him back.

*   *

"Ugg, the Dream SMP is driving me crazy," you groaned, flopping back onto Tommy's bed.

"Speaking of the Dream SMP," he started, sitting down next to you. "I have to stream." You groaned, rolling into his lap. He rolled his eyes at you and pushed you off. You gasped and pulled him down with you.

"Whatever, dummy," you huffed. He kissed your forehead and got up.

"I promise I'll call you," he stated. You sighed, getting up. 

"Okay," you agreed, giving him a quick hug. You pretended to leave and Tommy started his stream up. If all went right, you would scare Tommy during his stream.

"Hello, chat! Today- today we're going to help Tubbo with L'Manburg. I-" Before he could finish he heard your scream and he immediately got up. You stumbled back into his room and fell down.

"There's a spider! Over there!" You whined, moving to the back of his room. 

"Y/N?! God- you had me worried. Also, that corner you're in probably has more spiders," he grinned, making you jump up and yelp.

"You're a jerk," you frowned. "The spider is still out there though." Tommy sighed.

"I'll get it later," he mumbled, grabbing your hand and pulling him out of his room. "I thought you had left," he said, closing his door. You crossed your arms, leaning against the wall.

"I was going to surprise you and then leave, but there was a spider where I was standing," you explained. Tommy laughed, leaving you to pout even more.

"Well that went horrible, yeah?" He smirked, making fun of you.

"You're such a bi- I can't believe you're my boyfriend." His eyes widened and his smirk only grew more.

"I'm a what?" He pushed, leaning closer to you.

"A bitch," you mumbled. He burst into even more laughter.

"Oh- oh my goodness," he laughed, hugging you. "I love you."

"Mm, I love you too," you huffed, hugging him back. "But I'm not coming over here again to hang if you don't get rid of the spider."

"Fine, I'll get rid of the spider as long as you come over later," he beamed. You smiled, giving him a quick kiss before running to the door. 

"Bye, Tommy!" You waved. He waved back, saying goodbye as well.

After bringing the spider outside, Tommy went back to his stream and- oh boy, his chat was going off about you being there.

"Guys! No. No, we are not talking about her," he grumbled, logging onto Minecraft. 

*   *

You watched Tommy's stream from your phone as you waited for your mom to come back with lunch. He laughed again, making you smile wide. You decided to donate some money. Er- 'some' is not a big enough word to describe how much you donated. When the notification popped up onto his stream, his jaw dropped. Y/U (Your Username) has donated €40 ~ ;)

"I- Y/U! Don't do that again, though I love money-  I already get enough," he grinned slightly. You chuckled, hearing your mom get home.

"FOOD!" She yelled as she walked inside. You jumped up and ran down to her, the smell of food immediately filling the house.

"Giveeeee!" You reached out and stole your bag of food. It was full of chicken nuggets. You immediately chowed down on them.

"Slow down," your mom chuckled, patting your head. 

"Too good," you chirped, your mouth full of food.  Your mom shook her head and smiled.

"So how are you and Tommy?" She asked, setting the food on the kitchen counter. Your eyes widened.

"Why?" You asked, swallowing your food and turning to face her.

"Dunno, you've been hanging out with him more and I heard something about you guys being a thing. I wouldn't mi-" She was cut off by you.

"MoooOOOoOm!" You whined, "we're a thing but you don't have to get all- I dunno- gushy about it." You stuffed another chicken nugget or two into your mouth and furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance at her. She laughed. "Also, thank you for the food," you said with your mouth full. It came out as, "afo, fank you foe eh foo." She made a weird face and went back to putting the food away. You shrugged and finished your food. 

Once you had finished cleaning up your food, you went upstairs to grab your phone and finish watching Tommy's stream. You could hear your phone from the stairs, the notifications going off like crazy. Racing up to grab your phone, you almost slipped, but caught yourself. You grabbed your phone, a million texts telling you to get on the Dream SMP, most were from Tommy. He was frantic, telling you that you were needed and it was important. But why? Was something new added into the script? No matter, you got onto your computer and joined, not knowing the terrors to come.