You hugged the surprise as well, happy that Tubbo knew exactly what you liked. You couldn't wait to show it off.

*   *

"POG 2020! POG 2020!" Tommy and Wilbur cheered, jumping around in the air. You held Tubbo's surprise tightly in your hand as you made your way over to them.

"Pog 2020? What's that?" You asked Tubbo, stopping in front of Tommy and Wilbur. They took no notice to you and kept shouting.

"It's the presidential race. It's Wilbur up against Schlatt who is on Swag 2020," he explained. You hummed in response. Tubbo's surprise was a tropical fish he found and decided to give to you after naming it Ollie. You loved it, holding the bucket of water and Ollie close to you at all times. 

"Who's Schlatt?" You cocked your head to the side, raising your eyebrows. 

"Ah, he's-" as if on queue, Schlatt came out from the side of a building and laughed.

"Did someone call for me?" He asked raising his hands up. Tommy glared at him and Wilbur only shrugged.

"No, no not really," Tubbo mumbled. You waved at Schlatt.

"Hello, I-" you started.

"Y/N, I know. You're the talk of the town," he drawled, rolling his eyes. 

"Oh, yeah. Um, I'll be going," you stated, glancing at Tommy. He flashed a smile at you, allowing you to leave the conversation. You walked off, not in the mood for a sassy, grumpy politician. 

*   *

You trudged through the mud, your clothes were getting pretty wet and you had no armour on. A few raindrops fell onto your nose, making you giggle. It was a funny thing, the rain. Only a few minutes away from home, a familiar voice made you stop and turn around. Tommy waved happily as he made his way over to you. 

"Hello, Y/N! We need you at the stand- or something of the sorts. We gathered a few people, it's for the election," he quickly explained, out of breath from running. You huffed, crossing you arms.

"The election sounds dumb," you spoke frankly, moving a few pieces of hair out of your eye sight. "Anyways, I'm soaking wet. If you could get me some armour then maybe I'll go with you." Tommy nodded and ran off to grab some armour for you. You leaned against the building you stood next to and waited for Tommy.

Tommy came back with some armour and you put it on over your clothes, feeling better.

"Thanks, Tommy," you smiled. 

"No problem," he replied, "now come on! Let's go listen." He took your hand and led you off to where there was a small debate going on. You wouldn't lie, your hands touching each other made the blood flow to your cheeks.

*   *

You sat down on a chair behind Tubbo as Quackity started his small speech about what he'd and his partner, Schlatt, would be doing during their session as president. It was a fairly well put speech, convincing. Once Wilbur came up and started to speak, you knew something would go wrong. In the middle of his speech, he accidentally said:

"I'll keep those filthy Americans-"

Everyone went silent for a moment before the chatter rose again.

"Err, I'll uphold the tapestry of our nation!" He exclaimed, trying to fix his now unfixable mistake. 

"Anyway," Tommy said, making sure Wilbur didn't screw anything up anymore. "We'll be having a quick recess!" He pulled Wilbur aside as Fundy and Niki came up to them. Quackity stood to the side, watching them. You tapped Sapnap on the shoulder.

"What's going on?" You asked, looking over at him. Sapnap shrugged, glancing at you.

"Not sure. I also might be voting for Quackity now," he confessed. You chuckled.

"Understandable," you agreed. Tommy came back down and told everyone to stay respectful as Fundy came to the stand to speak. Your gaze settled on the furry man, listening to his speech closely.

"Coconut 2020?" You send, keeping in a laugh at the end of his speech. "Oh, that would be so amazing."

"F-Fundy, the ballots are closed. We closed them September 9th," Wilbur clarified. You couldn't hold in your laugh anymore. Sapnap chuckled along with you. You couldn't wait to see how it all played out.

But you didn't know what was to come...