"Tommy! Give me my phone back!" You laughed, reaching up to grab your phone back. His arm was outstretched towards the sky, too long for you to be able to reach. You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance, trying to pull his arm down. "Phone. Give. Now." With a pout, you kicked his ankle and he almost dropped your phone. 

"Too short, my phone now," he grinned, jumping up. He turned away and started looking through your phone.

"Tommyyyy! Give it back or else," you whined, punching him softly in the back. 

"Hmph, fine," he huffed, taking a quick picture of himself. You opened your photos and looked at the picture. It made you smile. Tommy had zoomed the camera in and you could only see his eyes and his nose. You giggled, turning your phone off and sliding it into your pocket.

"You're such an idiot," you grinned, running ahead of him. The two of you were going to get ice cream together, the first hangout you'd have. He gasped and followed you, catching up. When you noticed how close he was, you squealed and ran faster. "I'm the flash!" 

"And I'm the fucking asteroid, bitch! You can try but fail to outrun me," he sneered, grabbing your jacket and pulling you back. 

"Weeeeee!" You giggled, falling back into his arms. He lowered you even further, scaring the crap out of you. You gripped his arms tightly, fearing for your life. He laughed at your expression, shaking his head.

"You got so scared," he sighed, pulling you back up to your feet. You pouted, letting go of him and walking into the ice cream store.

"Nenenenene, you got so scared, nene," you replied, mocking him. He rolled his eyes, following you inside.

The smell of ice cream immediately clouded your nostrils, leaving you in a hazy daydream of sweets. You ran up to the glass that blocked you from the ice cream and you looked at each flavor with awe. 

"Tommy! Pick a flavor for me," you smiled, pulling him over. He looked at each flavor, taking the time to choose which one you'd enjoy the most. The employee watched the two of you, smiling warmly.

"And what would this lovely couple like?" She asked, clasping her hands together. 

"Hm?" You stared at her in confusion.

"I- couple? Pff, we're not a couple," Tommy chuckled, nudging your shoulder. You were lost in thought, focused on what the employee said. Tommy ordered a flavor of ice cream that he hoped you enjoyed and then ordered himself some. 

Why did you feel a tinge of pain after what Tommy said? You weren't a couple, not only that but you two just started talking. Staring at him for days on end isn't knowing each other, either. So why were you annoyed at his words? Tommy cleared his throat, tapping your shoulder.

"../N? Y/N? Are you okay?" He questioned, concern weaved into his voice.

"Ah! Yeah. I'm good," you chirped, directing your stare to his face and his... eyes. Something about his eyes was so compelling. After a moment Tommy looked away, confusion causing him to frown. "Sorry, I've been thinking about the exams coming up," you lied with ease. He nodded, believing you.

"Exams are the worst. I have two coming up," he stated. Your ice cream was given to you and you licked it, finding the flavor surprisingly good. A big smile sat on your face as you relaxed a little. 

"This flavor is amazing," you beamed, taking a few more licks. He chuckled, taking his ice cream from the employee.

"I thought you might like it," he sang, licking his ice cream. He took a small bite out of it and your eyes widened.

"Ah, I've always wondered how to do that! I find it hard bite, it makes my gums feel weird," you gushed, licking your ice cream again. 

"Heh, you're such a dumbass," he sighed, shaking his head. You giggled, walking out of the store. He hurried behind you, making it to your side. The two of you kept talking together as you walked back home, making idiotic jokes along the way, causing you to snort out some ice cream in the end.