After receiving hugs from the both of them, they left and you went to build the start of your house in L'Manburg.

*   *

Schlatt watched you build your house from afar, suspicious of the bandana you were wearing. Of course news spread that you had broken your arm, but who had fixed it? He kept a mental note to keep an eye on you throughout the coming days.

"Y/N!" Tubbo yelled. You turned around and saw Tubbo nearing you, waving his hand high in the air.

"Hi, Tubby!" You grinned, waving back. The footsteps quieted as he came to a stop. "You like my house so far?"

"Yup," he chirped, giving you a thumbs up. He handed you some more wood for your house. It was made out of spruce wood. Though it wasn't oak and it was hard to find, it looked pretty compared to the other houses you had seen in L'Manburg. Schlatt had told others to call L'Manburg just Manburg, which supposedly showed it's "unimportance", though it was important. You picked a flower and slipped it behind Tubbo's ear as a thank you gift. It was a soft, pastel yellow with petals that moved with the wind, a light green stem. He smiled brightly. "It's so pretty!" You nodded your head eagerly.

"Oh! Guess what?" You asked, placing a few more spruce planks down. Tubbo cocked his head to the side, showing acknowledgement the question. "Tommy gave me his bandana for my broken arm," you hummed, showing him. "But don't tell! Please, this bandana means a lot to me and him." Tubbo chuckled and placed a few more blocks down.

"Of course I wouldn't tell, you two are my best friends. I don't want to push you away as well," he beamed. 

"So," you started, looking around to see who else was near. "What's the plan to bring them back?" 

"Well, I'm going to probably bring back information to them, as well as you. Like spies. They might start a war for their land back, yeah? I'm not totally sure," He explained. "Though Tommy might want you to stay out of the plan because of your arm." He poked the bandana lightly. You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance.

"Too bad, I wanna help. He's the one who managed to get exiled anyway," you huffed. Tubbo laughed, watching you pout. 

"Oh! I want to show you something," he said, turning around slightly. He had a little bee clip attached to the side of his hair. You smiled.

"Aw, that's so cute!" You exclaimed. He nodded.

"Yeah, Niki made it for me." Tubbo grinned, placing his hands on his hip. You placed a few blocks down before looking back at him. "Well, I gotta head back to Schlatt. Bye, Y/N." He pulled you into a hug, being careful of your arm.

"Bye, Tubbo." You hugged him back, smiling. Once you let go of the hug, Tubbo made his way back to Schlatt and you resumed your house building. You were almost finished as well. 

*   *

Another week later.

"Y/N?" Someone called out. You whipped your head around, searching for the source of the sound. When you came around the corner, you saw Tommy standing there. He had a small smile plastered onto his face that only got bigger when he noticed you. You were out of L'Manburg, so it had been okay for him to be there. He ran at you, suddenly picking you up and squeezing you tightly. You giggled, wrapping your good arm around his neck. As he held you there, a little tingly feeling sat in the bottom of your stomach. After a moment Tommy set you down, letting go of you.

"What's the news?" You asked, stepping back slightly. He pressed a finger to his chin, thinking back.

"Er, Wilbur wanted to blow up L'Manburg but we're doing my idea now. We'll fight back, yeah? I have Eret and Fundy on our side already, Tubbo as well. And I presume you are too," he explained, starting to walk away. You took this as a sign to follow him so you did.  

"Oh! Did Tubbo tell you we're going to have a festival soon? I was chosen to talk during it," you grinned, pumping your fist in the air.

"Yeah," he grumbled, his expression growing dark.

"What's wrong?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion. Tommy crossed his arms, looking at the ground.

"It's just- are you sure you're going to be okay?" His voice was filled with concern, his posture straightening.

"Of course! I can defend myself, ya know." You chuckled, nudging him playfully. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. 

"I trust you, okay? But if something happens to you- I- I'm not listening to you anymore," he hissed. A laugh roared from your chest.

"Oh- oh my god, you're so worried about me! Calm down," you smirked. He glared at you, harshly flicking your nose.

"Ow. You know- you're an idiot, Tommy." You furrowed your eyebrows at him, now annoyed.

"I know, I know."