You couldn't wait to see how it all played out. But you didn't know what was to come...

*   *

You logged off of the SMP for about an hour or two, wanting to finish up some homework before you got back on. With a yawn, you opened up the first page of homework and got started on it. It was just math, pretty simple. But you couldn't focus on the SMP until you had finished your homework. 

"Oh! Snacks, of course," you remembered, getting up and running into your kitchen to grab some.

*   *

With a huff, you finally finished up your homework about two hours later. 

"Great! Time to log back on, I don't want to miss the election," you yawned, stretching. You told Tommy you'd be getting on and so you hopped on. It was quiet around you, everyone was gone. You shrugged it off and pulled the script up so you could read, hopping into the voice chat.

*   *

"Tommy, run! Run!" Wilbur shouted, running away from the election.

"Get to the boats, get to the boats!" Tommy replied to him, following him. Your eyes widened at the sight and you were accidentally shot with an arrow, it hitting your right arm.

"Ow!" You winced, grabbing your arm. Tommy looked back for a second, his eyes meeting yours. Deep care showed in his eyes and for a moment, he seemed to be worried as he slowed down. But he quickly remembered where they were and the situation they were in. His pace picked up even more and he ran beside Wilbur, running from the arrows that fell from the sky. 

"Sorry for shooting you!" Quackity yelled, racing past you. You held the wounded area tightly with a piece of cloth, not wanting much blood to leak. Quackity started catching up and not wanting to lose them, you followed quickly.

Things started to slow down but you kept going, wanting to catch up. Your arm hurt and your legs wanted to stop but you needed to follow Tubbo. Tubbo glanced back at you and slowed his pace once everyone retreated.

"Down there," he whispered to you, giving you some bandage and a quick hug.

"Good luck," you nodded, motioning to Schlatt and Quackity who were yelling for him. His voice faded away as he ran back. With one swift motion, you were pulled into the brush with Tommy and Wilbur. A few branches scratched your injury and you whimpered quietly. Tommy held you tightly against him, your head resting on his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked, all the care and worry from before now revealing itself.

"Yup, just fine," you grimaced, pulling yourself away from him. He lightly touched your wound and you made a small noise of pain. His eyes settled on your face, a glare replacing the worried stare. 

"Just fine," he scoffed, "you don't sound or look fine to me." You shuffled around, making yourself comfortable.

"Gee, thanks, I thought I was looking pretty hot today but I guess not," you joked sarcastically. He moved closer to you, taking the bandages from your hand.

"Did Tubbo give these to you?" He questioned, focusing his attention on your arm. You hummed, nodding slowly. "Ah, that's nice. He wouldn't betray us anyway." Wilbur tapped Tommy's shoulder. Tommy didn't pry his stare from your wound. "Yes?"

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Wilbur asked, cocking his head to the side. Tommy furrowed his eyebrows in thought.

"No, not really. But I'd rather no one else touch her at the moment. She's been hurt enough," he said sternly. You were taken a back by that, part of you happy he was being protective. But, of course, you replied coldly.

"Who are you to decide what happens to me? You aren't my parent," you hissed, pulling your arm away harshly. Pain seared throughout your arm, causing you to cry out. Wilbur clasped his hand over your mouth to keep you quiet, which Tommy allowed. Your arm seemed to be almost broken, the arrow had hit your bone and just barely cracked it.

"And... done," he said, fully ignoring your pleas. Your arm was bandaged up and he used his bandana to keep your arm up, tying it around your neck. He sighed, looking you in the eyes. "Please don't lose the bandana. It means a lot to me and I trust you with it. It'll be a little gift as well, to let you remember me while I'm gone. I'll be back soon, don't you worry," he said, hope filling his eyes. You smiled slightly and he grinned. "Bye, Y/N. We'll see you soon." 

After receiving hugs from the both of them, they left and you went to build the start of your house in L'Manburg.