"Ow. You know- you're an idiot, Tommy." You furrowed your eyebrows at him, now annoyed. "I know, I know."

*   *

Today was the day. You were to speak at the festival and cheer everybody up a little more as everyone had been feeling down recently. Tubbo had talked to Tommy and Wilbur who were supposedly going to show up and listen in on the speeches. 

There were two main events that Tubbo and Quackity took you to watch. The dunk tank and boxing. Niki and Ponk had almost drowned while Techno wasn't affected at all. Techno and Fundy went up first for boxing and Techno immediately won. Surprisingly, Quackity asked if he could take a drug test which you weren't sure whether it had happened or not. When Tubbo and Quackity went up to fight for who would be vice president, you were sure you to support since they were both your friends. In the end, Tubbo won and you were happy for him. 

It was time for the assembly, and everyone had gathered up at the large podium to take part in the last bit of the festival. You were taken up stage with Tubbo, Schlatt, and Quackity, but you had stayed by Tubbo's side the whole time. If you were being really honest, you had stage-fright building up in your stomach and you were pretty nervous, even though you had met everyone here. Tubbo whispered a few jokes in your ear and you giggled quietly. You knew he was trying to make you feel better. Anyone could see how nervous you were.

As the three of them started chatting with each other, you looked around and took in the sights of L'Manburg. It was a beautiful nation run by a corrupt president. You sighed, boredom taking over you. From the corner of your eyes, you caught sight in two figures. One was a little taller than the other and they were both crouching down on top of a nearby building, watching. You smiled to yourself, knowing they couldn't be anyone else. It was Wilbur and Tommy. Schlatt called up Tubbo to the stand and Tubbo had a small speech about 'traitors' and how well Manburg had been working out ever since Tommy and Wilbur left. The whole crowd applauded for him and so did you. Though you knew he didn't mean anything he said, he was surprisingly well at lying to a huge amount of people.

Then it was your turn to take to the stand. You waved to everybody as you walked up, it being your first time up there to make a speech. Everybody's eyes were on you, especially Tommy. He narrowed his eyes, watching you with worry. He knew something bad was going to happen, he could feel it.

The wind whistled around you, causing goosebumps to form. You cleared your throat, starting your small speech.

"Hello! It's Y/N speaking, which you all know. Um, I would like to start off with... Wow. Ever since I've joined-" you hesitated, but no one noticed. "-Manburg, you all have been very welcoming and accepting of me. I enjoy Manburg even more because of that. And though my first friend is now a traitor, I can look to you all to be my new and- and better friends!" You cheered, smiling wide. Each person in the crowd smiled back, happy with your speech. "And every each and one of you have made me and others here feel so much happier and better about ourselves. So, I would just like to thank you all for this experience. I enjoyed the festival a lot and I hope you guys did as well. Thank you and have a good rest of your night." You grinned, finishing your sentence. For a moment you stared over the crowd, not even realizing the blocks being placed around you. When you had started to leave, you bumped into the yellow concrete and winced. The concrete had made your nose start to bleed slowly, and you wiped the oncoming blood. "What's going on..?" You whispered to yourself. Frightened eyes stared up at you and you looked around, seeing that you had nowhere to go. "Schlatt?" Your voice wavered as you looked around your concrete box. In the distance was Tommy and Wilbur. You could almost feel his stare beating down on you and you knew he was angry.

"Y/N, I'll get to the fucking chase, alright?" Schlatt spoke up, making you jump slightly.

"Tell 'em, Pres! Tell 'em!" Quackity pushed, grinning with wide eyes.

"Y/N, I... And it really sucks for me to say this right here in front of everybody, I mean it's kind of awkward-" You interrupted him.

"Schlatt, I'm trapped... You know that, don't you." You whispered as your voice broke slightly. Schlatt had always scared you and he scared you even more in this moment.

"Y/N," he snapped, causing you to go quiet. "I know what you've been up to." Gasps ran throughout the crowd and you shuddered.

"W-what are you talking abou-" You started, immediately shutting your mouth as Schlatt's glare rested on you.

" 'What am I talking about?' They say," Schlatt laughs sarcastically, turning around to face his audience, his eyes wide. His laughter only grew louder. "What am I talking about?!" 

Tommy turned away from you and headed towards Wilbur in panic. You looked down at the audience once again, fearful of what Schlatt would do. Schlatt turned to you, his expression mixed with excitement and rage.

"Look at this liar!" He spat. His outburst startled you "With the idiots! With- with the, with the tyrants that we kicked out of this server, that we kicked out of this great country. Months ago! Months, wait- weeks- was it weeks ago? I don't even remember. Time flies." He chuckled at the last bit before turning back to you. "Y/N, I- I don't know if you know this but treason isn't exactly, uh, isn't exactly a respectable thing around here. I know you've been doing it, it all adds up, buddy! The fucking tunnels, your absence from important events, and Tommy's fucking bandana on your broken arm!"

"But-" You had started again, backing up against the wall.

"Don't try and tell me that you've done nothing wrong. Everybody knows it, huh. I've seen it with my own two fucking eyes what you've been doing," Schlatt growled, "and do you know what happens to traitors, Y/N?" Schlatt glanced at Tubbo, a devilish grin playing across his face. "Tubbo, do you?"

"No," Tubbo answered and you now knew that Schlatt knew Tubbo was apart of this as well.

"Nothing good," Schlatt stated. He cleared his throat, turning to someone hidden. "Hey, uh- hey, Technoblade! You wanna come up here for a second? Wanna come up here for a second?" He moved to the side slightly. "Let's just, let's just send a message real quick. We like to send messages around here."

Techno dropped from above, moving up to stare at you and then Schlatt.

"Here- here, you can stand here, Technoblade," Quackity pointed out, building a small crosswalk type thing with cobblestone. You whimpered as Techno was commanded to stare into your eyes. His eyes were filled with something- bloodlust... But at the same time... Pity and regret. 

"Y/N, as the- as the enemy of the state and as a perpetrator to these awful, awful people. Techno, if you would be so kind," Schlatt turned to Technoblade.

"What are you asking, Schlatt?" Techno frowned, glancing at Schlatt.

"Take care of her" Schlatt mumbled.

"You want me to give her some breakfast? Give her a nice coat? What- what do you mean?" Techno joked.

"Maybe show her, maybe show her the nice five course dinner, you know?" Schlatt deadpanned in seriousness. They kept on for a while before everyone finally realized what was going to happen. "Techno. Techno, I need you to take her out," he continued. You moved a hand to grasp Tommy's bandana as he watched you from afar. A tear ran down your cheek and you tried to back up more, but only felt more of the concrete wall behind you. "Take her out to dinner, bro! You're gonna kill her, you're gonna kill her!" He laughed loud. You could see Tommy from the top of the building freak out and shake his head. "Right now! On this fucking stage!" Schlatt yelled, silencing everybody. In the audience, Niki started panicking, started shouting at Schlatt in hopes to change something that would never be changed. Quackity hushed her, trying to reason with Schlatt that it wouldn't be good to kill you.

And suddenly, a rocket was pointed into your little jail space, pointed right at your chest. Schlatt pulled Tubbo back, who fought against his grip with all his might.

"Y/N. Y/N, I'm sorry," Techno whispered. "I'll make it as painless- and colorful- as possible. Y/N, I'm sorry." You took one last glance at Tommy.

Y/N went off with a bang due to a firework fired from [Subscribe to Technoblade] by Technoblade