₁₃

"Yeah, Tommy. I love you just as much."

*   *

You logged onto the SMP, immediately being told to go straight to Tubbo and the crew to discuss something.

*   *

A little later...

"Y/N," Tubbo whispered, pulling you aside from the group.

"What is it?" You asked, cocking your head to the side in curiosity. He took a deep breath before saying the sentence that would ruin you for ever.

"I'm exiling Tommy."

Your breath hitched in your throat and you backed up, away from Tubbo, the feeling of shock surging through your body. The thought of your best friend, or so you thought, Tubbo, exiling Tommy- the person you loved the most, his best friend- Tommy! Because of... Your eyes flickered to meet with Dream's mask. His mask's smile almost seemed to widen. You looked back at Tubbo with horror.

"But- we agreed-" you started. Tubbo shook his head.

"Tommy's been the cause of our problems, Y/N. Can't you see? Almost every war has been his fault!" He exclaimed as the group walked away. You wrapped your arms around yourself, shaking your head in denial.

"No! No, no, no," you cried, the first tears running down your cheeks. Tubbo came forth to hug you but you flinched, stepping further from him.

"C'mon, Y/N. We'll tell him together," he said. You could tell he was in pain as well, making a big decision. It brought you to agree with him, your pity for him. Dream had been manipulating him, forcing him to make certain decisions. So what else could you do but feel bad for Tubbo? There was no stopping this now, especially with Dream involved. When Tubbo started to walk away to tell Tommy and the others, you followed willingly, still full of shock. 

The sound of Tommy's voice raising over Quackity's grew louder as you and Tubbo drew near. Tommy's attention diverted to you and he stopped talking, focused on your expression.

"Dream, Fundy, Quackity, Tommy, and Y/N, though you already know. I've come to the decision." He paused, looking at everyone. "That'll be best for the nation, the most logical thing to do! For Tommy to be-" You took a deep breath, closing your eyes. "-exiled." 

The word 'exiled' ran around your mind in circles and circles, drowning the sounds of Tubbo and Tommy's arguing out. For a moment, it was just you and the tears that slowly fell off your face. The way they hit the ground with a soft splash and how distorted the word 'exiled' started to sound. Tommy's smile came into your mind. You stared at it for a while. His eyes closed, tears running down his cheeks, his smile replaced with sealed, pierced lips. You grabbed at your hair, wanting out of your own mind. And then, once again, you were back. You could hear each word they said, loud and clear. 

"If- If nothing matters then, then why does any of this matter?" Tommy hissed, staring at Tubbo with sorrow and rage. You looked at Tommy, pain filling your eyes as more tears dropped. Did you mean nothing to him? Did everything you did for him mean nothing to him?

"Dream, please detain and escort Tommy out of my country," Tubbo ordered, glancing at Dream.

This upcoming part is not actually in this scene of the Dream SMP series! 

Tommy faltered, stumbling to the side as Dream walked up to him. He gulped, fighting against Dreams grasp. 

"But I care about L'Manburg! That's all I ever cared about!" He shouted. Your heart broke at his words, and you couldn't seem to look at him anymore. 

"Right. That's all you've ever cared about. Nothing else, right?" Tubbo growled. Tommy suddenly realized the hidden meaning behind his words and the terror on your face.

"Wait, no- that's not what I meant-" Tommy had started, but it did nothing as Dream started to push him away. You stumbled back, feeling lost in your own little world when suddenly, you slipped off the wall and fell. Quackity yelled out for you, causing Tubbo to turn around and Fundy to gasp. Tommy's cry brought the most pain to you as you fell. You stayed silent as you fell, the tears pouring out and flying up, at least that's what it looked like they did. A hand outreached to Tubbo who had held his hand out to you, though he knew it would do nothing. The other hand was grasping Tommy's bandana which was currently around your neck. They all knew it was your last death and if you hit the ground now you would die. 

Just like that, the world went black.