"So, Y/N. You're friends with Tubbo? How long? Where'd you meet him? How come I haven't heard of you from him?" He asked, raising his eyebrows slightly. Oh god... You were speechless.

*   *

You cleared your throat, looking away.

"Er, uh, I met him in primary school. So about ten years now. He hasn't talked about me because I've never really liked people talking about me online," you explained. 

"Wait a minute... You- are you the random girl that joined the Dream SMP and started attacking me?!" He hissed, his eyes growing wide. Your jaw dropped. After a few moments you both started laughing.

"Yeah, sorry about that," you giggled.

"You're not so bad of a Minecraft player... For a girl," he snickered. You gasped and shoved him playfully. He pulled out his phone again, tapping your shoulder. "Discord and phone number would be nice." He winked, a smirk forming again. You handed him your phone so he could put make his contact and friend himself on Discord. "Also, you should rejoin the SMP. I bet you'd have fun." He smiled genuinely again, causing your cheeks to redden slightly.

"Cool, I'll think about it." 

*   *

School finished and you were home at last.

"Right, let's see with this dingus put as his contact name," you mumbled, falling back onto the couch and scrolling until you found the new contact. You rolled your eyes at his name, knowing he'd do something like this. 'Hot Big Man' is what he decided to name himself. Shaking your head, you changed his name to 'Cool Tommy'. Suddenly, your Discord notifications were going off like crazy. You clicked onto your discord app. Getting comfy, you decided to read every text- oh god there were like fifty million texts. Never mind about that. You were added to a Discord server with Dream, George, Karl, Tubbo, Tommy, Technoblade, Quackity, ect. It was the Dream SMP group. "Oh jeez."

*   *

TommyInnit
ayyy it's Y/N

Tubbo
hello N/N :)

Quackity
bro omg I remember u

hello :)

Quackity
hello mamasita <3

um so I'm joining the smp now-

TommyInnit
just like I said for her to do

DreamWasTaken
Heyo, Y/N

hiya

Tubbo
we can make bees together :)

DreamWasTaken
I'll dm most of the plots and setups for the ark of the smp, okay?

sounds good, I think I'll get on after I've had a snack

TommyInnit
cool, I might be streaming when you do

WilburSoot
is this my new child?

Tubbo
maybe

:o yes yes

WilburSoot
haha, okay

time for snacky snack >:)

*   *

You were logging onto the Dream SMP for the first time in about six months. You had changed your character into a girl with a shark onesie on. The skin was adorable and you just couldn't resist it. Leaning back into your chair slightly, you crossed your legs and placed the headset on your head. You took a deep breath and clicked onto the SMP.

<TommyInnit> pog!?!?
<WilburSoot> my child 
<Nihachu> Hi!

You smiled, responding to them.

<(Your Username)> hello :)

You took a moment to look around, taking in the sight of your surroundings. It was the spawn point, of course, and it was obviously built around and such. You moved some dirt around to get a better view.

TommyInnit whispered: join vc 3?

Once having seen Tommy's request, you joined his voice chat. He was laughing pretty hard at something Wilbur had said.

"O-oh, Tommy? You okay?" You asked quietly. His laughter died down.

"Oh! Y/N, hey! This is my woman friend, chat! Other than Niki," he exclaimed. You chuckled and walked around in circles at spawn. 

"I'd, uh, like a guide to help me out of spawn," you hinted, hoping Tommy would get it. 

"Yes, yes! A guide. I'll be your guide," he crowed.

"Okay," you smiled. He made it to your location and took you to L'Manburg.

*   *

"This is L'Manburg, run by Wilbur!" He grinned, opening his arms out. "And I assume you'll be joining our side, yes?" He raised an eyebrow at you, cocking his head to the side slightly. You hummed, nodding your head. 

"Awesome. Welcome! Tubbo has a gift for you and later we'll help you build your house," he said. After telling you where Tubbo would be, you said goodbye and joined voice chat 1, where Tubbo was.

"Hi, Tubby!" You smiled brightly.

"Hello, N/N," he greeted, "I have a present for you! I hope you enjoy, it took a while for me to get some but..." 

You jumped up in excitement as he showed you his surprise for you.

"Thank you, thank you!" You giggled, hugging him tightly.

"No problem," he laughed, hugging you back. You hugged the surprise as well, happy that Tubbo knew exactly what you liked. You couldn't wait to show it off.