Chapter 1 - Jisoo

Jisoo's POV
I know it's weird, when you try to bite the bars of your cage. Well actually, I'm not trying to escape, I love biting things. That's why among all hybrids in this adoption center, I'm the only one who gets the least fair treatment. What was the reason? Biting was the reason.

My name is Jisoo, I've been spending my life here in this cage for about 10 years, wow 10 years that's long. I've spent my childhood as a human until I turned 16. My parents were killed by scientists just so that they can use me as their test subject. How cruel is that right?

They did lots of experiments to me, and even turned me to a wolf hybrid. And what's worse is that they failed their experiment on me by making me go wild. That's the reason why I love biting, and for some reason I'm thanking them for that. Although, I also took some treatments for me to go less wild. I used to act like a wild animal, but now I act both like a wild animal and a human at the same time. I get to talk and control myself if I can, the only problem was biting.

Usually they would let me wear a muzzle just because I have biting problems. I only get to remove it when I eat. 

If you guess what my wish is, my wish is to at least get adopted by a random person. Whether it's a man or a woman. I guess it will never happen. One time when a man was planning to adopt me, he refused at the end and decided to adopt another hybrid named Jungkook, a bunny hybrid.

I snapped out of my thoughts until I saw a woman staring at my cage. She was with that assistant named Jihyo who usually abuses me especially when I bite back.

"Ooh, that girl bites, I don't think you might want to get her. But if you want to you gotta have to use a muzzle everyday." Jihyo smiled "sweetly" at her.

"B-but she's pretty." Did I just heard that right? My ears quickly perked up when she said that.

"Are you sure you want to get her I mean, you might regret it afterwards?" I hate the fact Jihyo has the same name as me, I mean her real name.

"I can pick any hybrid that I want right? So why can't I pick her?" Is this happening? Am I finally gonna get adopted?!

"If you want to get her then, okay fine." My tail started wagging which made Jihyo glare at me. She opened my cage and whispered to my ear, "I'm finally free"

Afterwards she left. I tried not to bite my new owner because she might reject me, and I don't want that to happen.

"Hi sweetheart, what's your name?" Her sweet voice asked me.

"J-Jisoo." For some reason I was stuttering.

"Aww, don't be shy. I know you bite, but I guess you're trying hard to not bite me right?" I nodded. She placed her hand on my head and petted my ears. I love how it felt. It made me groan and let out an animal sound.  This is my first time getting petted. My wish finally came true. "It seems like you're a good girl hmm? What kind of hybrid are you?"

"A wolf hybrid." I softly replied.

"Ooh that's interesting." She smiled and brushed my jet black hair. Then Jihyo came back with a muzzle then put it on my mouth. I managed to not bite her and for some reason it worked. "Umm, you don't really have to put a muzzle on her. She didn't bite at all."

"We'll wash her, she might bite our workers." I hate it whenever Jihyo 'smiles' to other customers or other people, she thinks she's too kind. (No hate to Jihyo I really love her this is just a fanfic) Jihyo attached my leash that was a chain to my metal collar. She pulled me really hard which caused me to go wild.

"Be careful with her!" My new owner shouted from behind. I don't even think Jihyo listened to her.

???'s POV
I was just wondering why that lady was not being careful to Jisoo. I mean, she's not even that aggressive.

I went to the essential shop for hybrids. There were collars, leashes, and other stuff for hybrids that would be perfect for them. I also noticed that Jisoo was wearing a metal collar, that must've hurt for her. I guess I should buy a collar that would be comfortable for her and a leash that isn't made up of chains. The fact that she bites, I don't even want to give her a muzzle because I know she'll get more aggressive if she wears a muzzle. Maybe a chew toy would be better.

So, I'm buying everything that I'll need for Jisoo. A pikachu chew toy, a purple collar, and a purple leash. Maybe I should get more chew toys for her. I also think I should give her hybrid diapers because I don't think she had potty training. There were also hybrid clothes but, I don't want to waste money anymore so, I'll just share my clothes with her.

After buying her essentials, I went back to the adoption center. I asked one of the workers if Jisoo is ready. And there she is, I saw her with a muzzle on her mouth, and still wearing that metal collar. She looked at me with scared eyes for some reason. The chained leashed was still attached to her collar and the assistant earlier was holding it.

"Here's your hybrid. Since it's your decision to adopt her, I'm going to say you might regret it." She smiled at me which I think it's not really a smile but a mean smile.

I paid everything including Jisoo. She's not even that aggressive. I think they mistreat her really bad.

I let Jisoo hop in the car. I carefully removed her muzzle just in case she gets aggressive. I also removed her metal collar and her chained leash.

"Does your collar hurts?" She weakly nodded.

"It really hurts." She weakly said.

I softly pat her head and scratched her ears. "You don't have to be scared of me. I won't hurt you I promise." I got the chew toy that I bought earlier and gave it to her. She started biting it, making the chew toy squeak.

We drove home and prepared some food for her. I was about to serve her food until I saw her lying down on the carpet on her back with her chew toy in her mouth squeaking it.

I swear to God that's cute I thought.

"What do you want wolfie?" I knelt down and started rubbing her belly. "C'mon Jisoo let's eat."

"I'm not hungry!" Jisoo softly pouted.

"You're not?"

"Yeah, they fed me earlier dummy!" Oh how stupid of me. "Can you give me a huggie?"

I swear to God she's so cute! Why would I say no to that! I gave her a hug that made her tail wag.

"Owner, what's your name?" She asked me.

"Y/N, call me Y/N, you don't have to call me master or owner or whatever. I don't really like it because it makes me feel like a bad person."

"It's okay Y/N, you're not a bad person like Jihyo." Her voice started to have sadness in it.

"Jihyo?"

"That assistant earlier she," she started sobbing which made my heart break. "she treats me like a wild animal."

No wonder why that assistant goes too harsh on her. I quickly gave Jisoo a hug. I can feel her wet tears soaking on my shirt. Now I know why she goes aggressive, they're not being gentle to her. Jisoo has no choice but to go aggressive on them in order for her to defend herself.

"It's okay Jisoo, it's okay. I promise I won't hurt you." I kissed her forehead and her cheeks.

- - - - - - - - -
This is my first story! Hope you guys are having a good day!