Chapter 4 - Thunderstorms

3rd Person's POV
After Y/N and Jisoo went to the park, they went back home at about 6pm. Y/N fed Jisoo since she was really hungry so she gave her chicken.

"I love chikin! Ppoong!" Y/N smiled at how cute her hybrid was.

"Yah Jisoo don't eat like a pig!" Y/N scolded her because Jisoo was making a big mess while eating.

"But it's so yummy!" Jisoo pouted. "Can you buy me more or cook me more for tomorrow?"

"Okay, I love chicken too so, let's do it!"

Y/N turned on the TV to watch the news. Jisoo crawled up to her on the couch and nuzzled her nose to Y/N's chest. Y/N patted her head and kissed her on the forehead.

"Two hybrids, missing after escaping the lab in Daegu." The news reporter says.

"Daegu? That's where I came from! I mean, that's where I was turned to a hybrid!" Jisoo pulled Y/N's shirt.

"Really? So the adoption center just brought you here in Seoul?" Jisoo nodded. "That's gotta be a long drive."

"Some reports say that the two hybrids are out there in Seoul. One young man said that those two hybrids just rode a truck going to Seoul so that they could find their new owners." The reporter continues. "And some said that they were taken by random strangers."

"That's stupid." Jisoo said. "I mean like how would they do that? From Daegu to Seoul? Tss, that's weird."

"Maybe they're really sneaky." Y/N says.

"The two hybrids are said to be girls," the reporter continues. "One is a squirrel hybrid, and the other one is a bear hybrid." (Reveluvs can you guess who they are?)

When 8pm came, Y/N decided to take a shower, leaving Jisoo on her bed. She used her blow-dryer in order for her to be comfortable once she sleeps, she hates it whenever she sleeps with her hair wet. It's so damn cold and uncomfortable.

Once she got out of her bathroom which was just inside her bedroom, she had no sight of Jisoo.

"Jisoo?" She tried calling out, no answer. Then she heard a thunder from the outside. She looked everywhere if Jisoo was there. Not until she heard an animal sound-like whimper somewhere under her desk. She knelt down seeing a terrified Jisoo with scared puppy eyes. She was biting her shirt while shaking.

"Aww, is my puppy scared of the thunder?" Y/N asks softly. Then another flash of roaring thunder was heard outside and it was louder than the one a while ago. Jisoo let out another animal whimper which made her shake even more and terrified. Y/N tried calming her down by petting her ears. "It's okay, I'm here Jisoo, it's okay."

Y/N joined Jisoo under her desk. Jisoo sat on her lap and rested her head on Y/N's chest, still terrified. She gripped on her shirt and bit it. She was still shaking until she felt Y/N brushing her hair softly. Then another roar of thunder flashed outside their house, which made Jisoo shake even more. Y/N hugged her and sang a lullaby to make Jisoo calm down.

Y/N's POV
I felt so soft seeing this cute little puppy in my arms. She's too precious, I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing her terrified made me fall for her, I mean, don't mind that.

I sang a lullaby to calm her down. She was still shaking and letting out whimpers like a terrified puppy. Although, when I was about to end my lullaby, she started to calm down little by little. When I finally ended, she was asleep already. I kissed her forehead and brought her to my bed. Before turning off the lights, I scratched her ears softly to make sure she's really asleep.

I cuddled her once I turn off the lights. I'm lucky to have her, and she's lucky to have me.

- - - -
Sorry for the short chapter, next chapter will be really long so get ready 😏