Chapter 5 - Rosé 🔞

There will be a smut in this chapter so if you don't feel comfortable then don't read

Y/N's POV
I'm getting ready for the first day of my part time job with Lisa. Honestly, I think I would enjoy this job better than my actual job, which is a manager in a company.

Although, I'm worried because who will take care of Jisoo?

I decided to call Lisa so that I can ask her how or where does she leave her hybrids if she's at work.

"Hello?" Lisa said in the phone.

"Hey Lisa, could I ask you where do you leave your two hybrids if you're at work?"

"Oh yeah, I drop them off a friend's house. Well actually, friends because two people live there and they're like almost the same age. Their name is Joy and Yeri. They're really kind so if you want to drop Jisoo there, it would be great."

"Oh okay. Anyways where are you now?"

"I'm almost there in your house, or condo right?"

"Yeah it's a condo."

"Okay, I'll be there in a while."

I hang up and went to Jisoo. She was playfully biting her chew toy. I, again, smiled at how cute she was. I came up to her and pat her head.

"Jisoo, I'll be out for a while okay? I have to work with Lisa."

"What? But I wanna be with you." She pouted.

"I'm sorry Jisoo but if only I can bring you there. I would love to, but customers and employees are only allowed there." She started sobbing and clang to me.

"But I'll miss you." She sobbed.

"I'll miss you too." I kissed her forehead and her cheeks. "Do you want to be alone here, or be with Jennie and Rosé? I can drop you off there in Lisa's friends' house while I'm at work, so you won't get bored. Is that okay?" She nodded, still sobbing.

She got some my clothes and started to wear them. Don't worry, I'm used to seeing her naked because I'm the one who gives her a bath. She doesn't know how to take a bath, but she knows how to wear clothes. Just like she said, half of her mindset is like an animal and half of it is a human. So maybe she used to know how to take a bath, but forgot it because, you know what happened to her.

Once she got ready, we went downstairs in the lobby room of our condominium to wait for Lisa. I can sense that people were staring at us. I felt Jisoo hiding behind me and letting out puppy whimpers.

"Ew is that a hybrid?"

"Are they lesbians? That's disgusting!"

Many people were gossiping about us which made Jisoo let out a low animal growl. I quickly grabbed her hand and walked outside. We sat on a nearby bench and waited for Lisa's car.

"Those people are mean." Jisoo growled.

"Yeah, that's how people are. They have their own opinions towards a person, and most of their opinions are negative." I petted her ears and have her cheeks a kiss.

"But they called us lesbians. We're just friends, right?" She hesitantly asked which made me, kinda blush.

"Well Jisoo," I stuttered. "yes, we're just, umm, friends."

"Why are you stuttering?" Fudge, she's suspicious.

"It's just," then suddenly, we heard a car horn sound in front of us which made me and Jisoo have a heart attack.

"Yow yow wassup wassup!" Lisa scrolled down her car window.

I opened the backseat door and met Lisa's two cat hybrids. One of them quickly hugged me, which was Rosé.