Chapter 2 - Y/N

Y/N's POV

"Y/N?" Jisoo asked me while placing her hand on my thigh like a dog asking for attention. "I have a question?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"W-why did you pick me?"

Why is she asking me this? Does she want to go back there?

"Why? Do you want to go back there?" She suddenly started whining when I said that.

"No! No! Please don't put me back there! I'm just asking why." She pleaded.

"It's because you're special, and I know it. And I felt bad for you when they treated you like that. I knew it at first. I knew you were suffering for too long. That's why I picked you. I wanted to save you Jisoo, I just wanted to do something that could help someone."

"That's the reason?" She looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Yes, and I have another reason." I started to feel pain as I remember my past. "You were just like me."

"What?"

"How many years have been there Jisoo? How many years have you been in that adoption center?"

"About 10 years. I used to be a human, but some stupid ass scientists killed my parents just to use me as their subject."

"They used you, to turn you to a hybrid?" She nodded.

"They did painful experiments to me. And what's worse, it's that they failed me as their experiment that made me go so wild. I was like a feral creature, or a wild animal. I've been in that state for four months when I was 17, one year after turning to a hybrid. But they did some other kinds of experiments that turned my mindset back to a human's mindset. Although, half of my mindset is still that of a wild animal, and half of it is still a human's mindset."

"So, is that the reason why you bite?" She nodded.

"Yeah, but at least I still get to talk. And for some reason, biting became my favorite habit."

"D-do you want to bite me?"

"W-what?" I chuckled because of how cute she is.

"You can bite me if you want to, you said it's your favorite habit right?" She nodded with a bit of confusion.

"But why?"

"Do you want me to change my mind or not?" She suddenly sat on my lap and grabbed my right hand. I patted her head with my left and kissed her cheeks. "Just bite softly okay?"

She started biting my hand softly, and for some reason I liked it. She has sharp canines, but not that sharp like a cat's.

"Can't believe you've experienced those stuff. You don't deserve any of them. People are so cruel nowadays."

"Yeah, what about you Y/N? How are you the same as me?"

I sighed before explaining my past. "I was bullied, since I was in elementary, just because of one thing."

"What was it?"

"It was because I loved hybrids." Her ears suddenly perked up which hit my lips. "I find them really cute and I always wished I had one."

"You have me now, right?" I smiled while feeling the pain. I kissed her soft black ears and her forehead.

"Yes, I'm happy now that my wish came true. But, it wasn't just that, it was because,"

Jisoo's POV
Y/N started sobbing which made me feel her pain.

"It was because I'm a failure. Whenever I do mistakes, they would often make fun of me. My parents didn't even do anything about it. This is why, I've been insecure my whole life." I quickly gave her a hug and wrapped my tail around her waist.

"Y/N, don't cry please..." I started crying as we felt each other's pain. "You're not a failure Y/N, you're a savior." She hugged me back and said,

"Jisoo, can you please stay with me?"

Why would I say no to that?

"Of course. I promise I'll never leave you. I'll protect you if something bad happens."

"You will?" I nodded.

"Yes. As you promise me that you'll take care of me and not hurt me."

She smiled and petted my ears, best thing I ever felt in my life. "Good girl."

3rd Person's POV
It's been two days after Y/N adopted Jisoo. Y/N started to feel not lonely because of Jisoo. Jisoo would always ask Y/N to play with her, especially if she's bored. She would always get her attention. If Y/N doesn't get her attention, she would bite her.

"Y/N come on play with me! You promised me!" Jisoo whined.

"Ugh, Jisoo, please be patient. I'm working on something." Y/N was working on her emails.

"Yah Y/N-ah! Is that really more important to you or me?" Y/N turned to Jisoo with an annoyed face.

"Umm, no?"

"Then play with me!" Jisoo whined again.

Y/N sighed and signaled Jisoo on her lap.

"Come here." Y/N said in a low voice. Jisoo was clueless that made her tilt her head to the side. "One, two, th-" Jisoo suddenly sat on Y/N's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck.

Y/N continued working on her emails while Jisoo bites her neck like a vampire. Y/N blushed as she like the feeling.

"Jisoo, wanna go to the park later?" Jisoo suddenly bounced up and down on Y/N's lap while her tail wags.

"Yes!" Y/N smiled and brushed her hair softly. Jisoo started licking Y/N's face like a dog.

"Yah Jisoo that tickles!"

"Mmh, Y/N you taste so good!" Y/N turned red when she said that.

"W-what?"

"You taste like vanilla ice cream!" Y/N bursted out laughing while trying not to blush.

Y/N is starting to have feelings for Jisoo.

- - - - - -
I hate school