JJ-Cuddles

I had just been brutally awoken by john b placing a whole bucket of water on me, why? because we were going to pick JJ up from his 2 months at rehab from the abuse from his son of a bitch dad. If I was being completely honest I was nervous, i had not seen him in 2 months and i was afraid to see him again. Me and JJ have been dating for 8 months and it was perfect until he had to leave for rehab. We were the Monica and Chandler of outer banks, we were never seen apart.

I was wearing a white tank top with a cardigan over it, with a pair of high waisted jeans on and my signature converse. 

"you ready?" John b asked while walking in my room

"i think, is it bad that i am nervous?" I asked. John B was practically my brother, and we talked about everything together. So i needed his opinion.

"of course not, you haven't seen each other in 2 months, its perfectly normal" John B said

"thank you so much john B, i honestly don't know what i would do without you" i said while i hugged him

"i know I'm amazing" john b stated sarcastically. I laughed and playfully pushed him. 

We were blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs on our way, since it was on the mainland it was kind of far

Once we got there we both sat in the car waiting to go in. Anyone could tell that we were nervous. Inside i was screaming because i was so exited to see him, but i couldn't help but imagining the worst.

"you want me to stay in the car?" John b asked.

" of course not we are all bestfriends" i said almost immediately .

"ok, well i am ready when you are" John b said .

"ok, i think i am ready" i said after a couple of minutes.

When we walked in we were met with a extremely sweet receptionist. 

"what can i do for u kiddos?" she said

"we are here for JJ maybank" John b said 

"ok i will go get him" she said 

"ok thank you" i said 

She gave me a smile and went down one of the many hallways.

A couple of minutes she came back and said, "he will be out in a second" I gave her a smile and went to the waiting room.

minutes later the hot blond walked to the receptionist and said "were are they?" "in the waiting room sweetheart" she said 

I didn't even notice he came out of his room before a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smelled the familiar scent of weed and surfboard wax and immediately jumped into his arms.

"hi baby, i missed you" he said. while I was wrapped in his arms.

" hi bubs, how was rehab?" i  asked.

"it was good, i am a lot better. i missed you and the pogues like shit though" he said

"i know it was not the same without you" i said before walking over to john b and watching them bro hug and do the pogue handshake 

" ok, bubs today is your day, we can do whatever you want it is all up to u" i said to jj

" I honestly just want to go back to the chateau, if that's ok" JJ told both me and john b

"of course babe" i said as we walked out to the van

We BLASTED one direction on the way to the chateau. If i was being completely honest with myself, this was the happiest i have felt in a while and i was not complaining.

Once we got back to the chateau, We helped JJ unpack while we were waiting for pope and kie to get here while we were chatting about jj's rehab experience and what happened while he was gone.

We had an amazing night and it was absolutely perfect. It was now 10:30pm and kie and pope had just left, we were sitting in the hammocks when i said, "is there anything else you want to do until we go to bed, babe?"

" actually princess there is one thing" JJ said 

"what?" i asked while raising a eyebrow

"i have somehow survived 2 months without cuddles from my amazing girlfriend. And now that i am out of rehab, i think i want some" he said while smirking

"  of course bubs, but can we cuddle in our bed?" i asked

" honestly Y/n if we tried to cuddle in this hammock i think we would tip it" he said while i giggled 

We made our way to our bedroom and I changed into some comfy clothes while he stripped down to his boxers.

as soon as i layed down he pushed me close to him while keeping eye contact. we stared at each other for a couple of seconds before leaning in and kissing each other with a intense amount of passion.

he slowly pulled away while saying "i love you Y/n" 

"i love you to jj Maybank" 

and that's how we felt asleep in each others arms, legs intertwined.

Monica  and Chandler were back and better than ever.

A/N: i honestly don't know how to feel about this chapter. I had the idea and i was like well shit that would be cute but i think it sounded better in my head. Anyway tell me what yall thought i love feedback. i literally spent an hour and a half writing this. i will definitely write another tomorrow. who do yall wanna see next??

EDIT: Just edited this one, its so painfully bad. But, i don't have the balls to delete it so, its staying up :)

Edited ✅