Pope- accident

request- could you make a imagine were pope and the reader are chilling and the reader has a period accident and they end up cuddling and talking about it in the end. Also could you make it 1st POV. Thank you!

me and my boyfriend, Pope were cuddled up on the couch at my house  watching grand army for the millionth time. I felt an odd sensation down there but just decided to ignore it, that is until i realized that i had not gotten my period this month. I jumped and sprinted to the bathroom one i realized what was happening. Once i got in the bathroom i noticed that i only had tampons.

"you have got to be fucking kidding me right now" i said as i looked through the counter. I absolutely HATE tampons and i only use them if i absolutely have to.

"hey baby what's wrong?" pope said from the other side of the door .

"i just started my period" i said shakily .

"oh ok, what do you need?" he asked. Me and pope have been together for a year and every time i get my period he is so supportive and will do anything to make me feel better, One of the many reasons i love him.

"Can you get me a new pair of underwear and a pad?" i asked .

"Of course babe" he said while rushing upstairs to get me the things i needed.

Once he came back he gave me the things i needed and i quickly changed.

I'll be honest, i was a tad embarrassed, I usually have everything under control when it comes to my period.

"hey baby" Pope said as i walked out of the bathroom.

"hey" i said quietly.

"what's wrong?" He questioned.

"I'm just a little embarrassed that's all" i said. He smiled while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me.

"you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about princess." he said with a smile.

i smiled and kissed his again passionately and said, "i love u"

"i love u to, now lets go and cuddle" he said.

i chuckled and before i knew it we were in the same exact position we started in watching grand army.

A/N: just a short pope fluff imagine. I have been super busy lately with school and surfing, So i haven't been updating a lot but i will have another imagine out as soon as possible. ALSO this is my first request done of many so, pls contact me if you are interested in making a request. Love yall happy Wednesday!!! 

Edited✅