JJ- Waves *part 2*

This imagine will not have any song lyrics in it :) enjoy babes!

////////////////////////////////////////////

It had been a couple weeks since everything, and I could 100% say i was better. I realized i did not need someone who didn't need me back. I was back to my positive self, I had talked to Pope, John b, Sarah, and Kie, they all told me that JJ was going off the rails, Getting high every night, drinking his brains out. They also told me they were going to set up a party at the boneyard, i agreed to help Kie and Pope get some stuff from the chateau for the party.

"Do you think JJ will be there?" i asked kie

"i dont know babe, we haven't seen him ever since he stole the money from barry" she responded with a frown

'Oh yah he stole that money' i thought to myself 

"Listen don't worry okay, I'm sure he's fine" Pope said 

"yah and you know JJ he wouldn't miss a party, he might be there" Kie said with a reassuring smile 

We all got out of the truck, to see string lights everywhere and the sound of spraying water.

"what the hell" i said 

"whos that" kie muttered before stepping through everything and towards the lights and noise.

What i saw broke my heart all over again, JJ sitting in a hot tub with a bottle of champagne, obviously drunk.

"oh hey guys" JJ slurred as we walked towards the hot tub.

"JJ what did you do" pope asked 

"I got a jet going straight in my butt right now. Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me?" JJ slurred 

"Salud!" he yelled before taking a swig of champagne

"How much did this cost?" Pope asked 

"Uh... Well, with the generator, the petrol, and oh, hey, express delivery.....pretty much all of it, yeah." JJ slurred. I was frozen, confused, how the hell did he spend 25k in less than 2 days!?

"All of it?" Pope urged impatiently

"yep all of it" JJ said proudly 

"you spent all the money on 1 day?" pope yelled 

"Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket. But, I mean, like, come on, guys, like, look at this! Finest in jet-based massage therapy, that's what they told me. Y/n, what? Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come on,  all this scrimpin' and scrapin'... I mean, like... guys, we...You only live once, right? Enough of this emotional shit. Get in the Cat's Ass. Come on" he yelled.

 I knew something was wrong, JJ has his dumb moments but he is not stupid, there is no way he spent 25k in 1 day without some sort of reason.

"In the what?" kie asked, obviously annoyed

"In the Cat's Ass.That's what I named her. Oh, hey, yo, I almost forgot." He said before turning around and turning disco lights on.

"Huh? Yeah, that's right, I know. Disco mode." he slurred while flinging his arms around everywhere.

"Are you kidding me?" Kie yelled

"You could have paid for restitution!" Pope screamed

"Or literally given it to any charity!" kie added on 

"You could have helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well!" Pope yelled

I could see the hurt in his eyes. "guys stop" i whispered to them

"Okay, well, you know what? I didn't do that! I got a hot tub! For my friends. I got a hot tub for my friends. No, you know what? Screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family!" JJ screamed while standing up to reveal his stomach with multiple huge purple bruises.

My heart shattered, It was obvious to everyone that his dad was the cause of this, JJ would always come to me and talk to me about his dad whenever is dad was awful I just never thought it would get this bad.

"I got this for you. Guys, look what I did for you! All right? Look at this! Look at this!" He yelled before looking at me.

"JJ" i said shakily 

"No, you stop being emotional. It's fine, okay?  I mean, it's sweet, right? Everything.. Just get in!" he said on the verge of tears

I was not going to let this broken boy break down in front of me so i did what i was best at, comforting him. I immediately stepped into the hot tub. Not really caring if my clothes got wet and wrapped my arms around his neck while his went to my waist.

"I just couldn't do it.I can't take him anymore! I was gonna kill him. I just wanna do the right thing." he said while balling his eyes out.

"hey shh... i know. its ok" i said while rubbing his back.

After a little while Pope and kie came in before leaving for the party so me and JJ could be alone.

Once we got inside after everything i started the shower for him and set out clothes while he watched me at the door.

"I started the shower, so its warming up and i set you out some clothes for when you come out" i said 

"Thank you" he said barely over a whisper while walking to the bathroom.

I decided to order a pizza and put criminal minds on while waiting for him.

Once i heard the shower go off i set out the pizza and drinks,

"I'm so sorry" i heard, i immediately turned my head around to see JJ with puffy eyes a hoodie and sweats on and with the biggest puppy dog eyes i have ever seen.

" Its fine you didn't want to feel trapped" i said before taking the plates out, i have never been one for confrontation. I HATE looking people in the eyes.

JJ noticed and took my hands so i had to look at him.

"That was an excuse, I just thought you were to good for me" he said 

"really JJ? you know that is not true, you deserve the world." i said while cupping his face

He looked down at me before capturing his lips with mine. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for access, to witch i granted. 

We made out for a couple of minutes before we both pulled back and he asked, "Y/N L/N will you be my girlfriend again?" 

"as long as you don't go all dramatic on me and break up with me because you think i deserve better, ok?"

"i promise" he said

We spent that night watching criminal minds while eating pizza and chatting about who we thought committed such a psycho murder, we fell asleep wrapped around each other legs touching.

"Y/nnnnnn" i heard while JJ was jumping on the bed

"ugh what do  you want  goldon retriever" i said

" the surf is INSANE, sunrise surf?" he asked

 i perked up a bit, "now how could i say no to that"

And thats how i got here with JJ in the middle of the ocean waiting for the lineup while joking around. I finally had him back.

A/N: This is super long but i just wanted to say Thank you so much for 10K, i never thought people would actually read this. Love yall 😘💕