Dating John B (HC)

~ He is not huge on PDA but will definitely hold your hand and wrap his arms around you in public.

~ Not one to get jealous very often, you have to do a lot to make him jealous.

~ Tons of star gazing, picnics, and surfing dates.

~ He is the literal human form of a chocolate lab.

~Him being super tall and you being short.

~ I feel like you would have your ups and downs when sarah comes in the group or when he looses his dad.

~ Loves cuddling with you.

~ Is probably a human heater.

~ Hates topper with a burning passion causing you to hate him even more.

~ Has the biggest puppy dog eyes.

~ Tickling attaks all the time .

~ one time, you had just woken up and he was straddling you while tickling you so hard he left nail marks on your stomach.

~ but did that stop him, no.

~ He definitely has a submissive personality but could be very dominant at times.

~ He is a really smart guy so if he does something wrong he for sure knows what he did.

~ Like i said with JJ he loves when you play with his hair.

~ Him honestly being a really protective boyfriend.

A/N: Heyyy!! I just wanted to say thank you so much for the love i have been recieving these past couple weeks. My family went on a vaca for spring break and i did not bring my computer so i was not able to upload. I am obviously back from my vacation so yall better be ready for alot of uploading!!

Edited✅