Rafe- Love *part 2*

It had been 2 weeks since i last saw Rafe, Sarah had been texting me non stop, telling me he never went out of his room, he never eats anymore. I had decided to go over and check in on him, we may not be together but i still deeply cared and loved him.

I got in my all black jeep, thanks mom, and went to the Cameron household. 

" Hi babes" Sarah said before takling me into a hug.

"hey, were is rafe? i asked politely.

" he is up in his room" she said with a small smile.

"Thank you, i will be back in a minute" i said.

I walked up the stairs to the infamous door, i was nervous, what if he didn't want to see me.

I quietly nocked on the door before i heard .

"go away Sarah i don't wanna talk " Rafe said in a groggily voice. I opened the door and said " Well its good that I'm not her" .

" oh my god" he said breathlessly before giving me a hug.

Once he unwrapped his arms around me i finally took in my surroundings, there was clothes everywhere, He looked a lot slimmer, A lot more tired, and his hair was messy.

" are u eating?" i asked mother like, with an eyebrow raised.

he chuckled before turning serious again and saying sadly "no not much, i haven't been eating or sleeping much since everything happened".

I slowly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while his went around my waist. "are u ok?" i asked in barely above an whisper.

"i could be better, but I'm working on myself, ever since that day i realized how bad i messed up and how bad my head was at that time" He said in my shoulder while  I was still hugging him. I leaned out a bit while we were still holding each other, So i could see his face. I cupped his jaw before passionately kissing him. He was shocked at first but immediately kissed back when realizing what was happening .

Once i pulled away for air i said "I am willing to give you another chance i just need to gain back my trust in you, We have been together for 2 years and you made a mistake, It was bound to happen at some point ok?".

" I love you so much baby" He said with a huge smile.

"I love u to bubs, but since  you are probably starving  we are going to got to the wreck and get you some food and then we can come back here and watch some movies, sound good?" I asked.

"that sounds amazing" he said before ushering me out of the door to his truck.

Once we got to The Wreck we both got out and found a table right next to the water outside.

"hey kie, how are u?" I said to Kiara, a long time friend of mine.

"Im doing great, how are u?" she asked with a big smile.

" I'm doing wonderful" i said with a warm smile.

"Thats great, what can i get for u guys to drink?" she asked. 

"i will take a coke and the wonderful lady will have a root beer" he answered. 

"Aww you remembered" i said with a smile.

" Y/N we dated for 2 years how could i forget" he said with a small smile.

"Who knew after all these years Rafe still has a sweet spot" i said sarcastically with a chuckle.

"oh shut it, what are you gonna get?" he asked with a laugh.

"Chicken tenders and fries as always, how about u?" I asked.

"I was thinking nachos, I need something big  since i am so hungry" he said with a goofy face.

I chuckled before kie came back and gave us our drinks and said," are u guys ready to order?".

"i think so i'll take the nachos and the gorgeous lady will take chicken strips" he said happily.

" thank you R" I said sweetly .

We talked about everything since we hadn't since each other in about 2 weeks, Since we were always with each other it was weird not seeing each other for so long.

"here is your food lovebirds" kie said with a smile .

" thanks kie" I said with a fry in my mouth.

she chuckled before walking away, We ate our food before leaving and heading back to the cameron household to watch some movies .

"popcorn or chips?" i asked loudly from the kitchen while he was in the bathroom .

"chips all the way" he said while walking out of the bathroom.

"ahh good choice" i said in a British accent..

He chuckled before coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Can i ask you something?" he asked.

"of course R" i said curiously,  he picked me up by the waist so i wrapped my legs around his waist while he sat me down in the counter, i was silently cursing about him being 6'1 and me being 5'3.

"why did you decide to give me another chance, after what i did to you , i just feel like i don't deserve you" he said sadly.

"hey" i wrapped my arms around his neck, playing while his hair while his arms were on my waist and said " i realized that you made a mistake, everyone does. I realized by the way you were acting that you were drunk out of your mind and that girl just happened to be there. I love you so fucking much rafe , we have been together for 2 years, i am not willing to give up what we have just because of one mistake." 

" i love you so much, will you do me the pleasure of becoming my girlfriend again" he asked timidly.

I crashed my lips on his in a passionate ,slow, and hungry kiss. Once i pulled away i said" of course baby".

He smiled like a kid in a candy store and spun me around happily. Once he set me down i asked "can we go watch the movie now?" 

"of course we can" He said sweetly.

And that's how we spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling.

A/N: Helloo, The topper imagine will be out soon so, be expecting that. 

Edited ✅