Rafe- Summertime happiness

It was currently 3:58 on June 6th, Today was the last day of school. I was ecstatic, Junior year had been a absolute bitch but i was so exited for summer. Me, topper,rafe,sarah,wheezie, and kelce all agreed that we had to make this the best summer ever . Even though i hang out with kooks and rafe is my boyfriend i still hang with the pogues sometimes, i LOVE surfing so me and the pogues have gone on many fun surf adventures. I was waiting for the bell to finally go off so everyone could rush out of school and go home, Once i heard the blaring noise i knew my summer had just begun. I immedietly ran out of the school to meet up with Sarah, we were both going to head to the wreck to meet the boys up for lunch.

"well hello my lovely blonde friend" i said as i made my way up to her.

"hello future sister in-law" she said, i chuckled before walking to my red jeep with Sarah on my heels.

We blasted Bruno Mars on the way there, if you ever need a good mood booster, just listen to Bruno. I parked the car with a huge smile on mine and Sarah's face, We both got out to see the boys were already there.

"hey, princess" rafe said as i sat next to him.

"hi baby" i said back.

"how was your last day of Junior year?" he asked while sipping on his drink

"meh it was ok, i am so glad its over though" i said

he chuckled a bit before saying "are you ready to have the best summer ever?" 

"i am so ready, i cant wait" i said with a huge grin.

"i set up a movie for us when we get home" he said

"aww baby thank you" i said, Rafe was secretly a bog olé softie

"of course princess, you worked your ass off this year, you deserve it" he said with a smile

Once kie came and took our orders we all ate our food and headed to the Cameron house. Sarah and Topper were going to go to his house while Wheezie went to scarlets and Kelce went back to his house.

Once we got to rafes room i immedietly crashed on his bed. "you tired?" rafe asked with a chuckle

"maybe a tad"  i said

"well good, i got your favorite movie and snacks so we can cuddle and watch the movie until you fall asleep" he said

"you know your really sweet once you put down your mean exterior" i said.

"don't tell anyone or i will have to kill you" he said jokily.

I chuckled before turning to the tv to see 'the perks of being a wallflower'  being played ( A/N: If you haven't watched this movie you NEED to watch it. Its on Netflix :) ) I looked over to rafe with a huge smile on my face 

"i love this movie" i said happily

"i know, that's why i picked it" he said while i cuddled into him.

We had been watching the movie for around an hour, My eyes were starting to feel heavy and before i knew it i was in deep slumber.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP" I heard Sarah while she jumped on Rafes bed

"mmh sarah leave" i heard him say

"no i am not leaving till you guys get up, this is supposed to be the best summer ever, i am not going to let you guys sleep half the day away" she said. I knew she was just as stubborn as her brother so we would not be getting any more sleep.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to go and change, I changed into a oversized Metallica shirt and some jean shorts with some converse. I walked back into rafes room to see him without a shirt with only sweats on. I sneakly went behind him and wrapped my arms around him,

"boo" i said quietly. He jumped a little before saying "you scared me princess"

I chuckled before walking out of his room to go see sarah

"Well dont you look gorgeous as always" she said to me

" well shit I'm flattered but we all know you are the obvious blonde hair goddess" i said

She chuckled before asking," do you want any pancakes?" 

"Of course" i said back

I eventually felt two big arms around my waist, i looked up to see rafe looking down at me with a smile.

"alright what are the plans for today" i asked

"well i am pretty sure we are gonna go to the country club and then swim when we get back" she said 

"Well that sounds fun, i am pretty sure the beach that is next to the country club has a amazing shore break today so i might bring my surfboard" i said excitedly

"ooh yay i get to see you surf" rafe said 

"ooh yah, your like one of the best on the island" wheezie said as she came into the kitchen.

I smiled before telling her thank you and going to get my surfboard from my house. Once i got back i eventually got my surfboard on the top of my jeep, putting a 7 foot surfboard on the roof of your car is not as easy as it looks.

Once i was done i made my way inside to see everyone ready for our day, Wheezie had a shit ton of sunscreen, sarah had the beer, and rafe had my swimsuit.

"are we ready gang?" i asked

"yep"

"yessir"

"as i'll ever be"

Once we got in the car  i clicked shuffle on my playlist, Surfin U.S.A by the beach boys came on, i rolled all the windows down and felt the light breeze of outerbanks air. This summer was going to be amazing.

A/N: Hello friends!! This chapter is really rushed and kinda shit but i promise the next imagine will be 100% better. Have a great rest of your weekend!!

Edited ✅