JJ-Waves

this imagine is based on the song waves by dean Lewis. I recommend you go listen to the song before hand, if you haven't already :) 

the song lyrics will be in bold

///////////////////////////////

There is a swelling storm
And I'm caught up in the middle of it all
And it takes control
Of the person that I thought I was
The boy I used to know

JJ, the person i thought i loved more than anything in this world, just dumped me after 9 months. He said "i want to see other people. and not feel so trapped" i was heartbroken to say the least. JJ was my rock, my shoulder to cry on, my protector, and most of all my first love. He was always there for me and id like to say that i was there for him to. He would always come to me if his dad was to much or if he just wanted to cuddle.

I ran as fast as i could to my house a couple of minutes away from the chateau.

But there is a light
In the dark, and I feel its warmth
In my hands and my heart
Why can't I hold on?

I felt numb, broken, betrayed. As much as i wanted to hate him, i just couldn't .

He was like waves, you never know what to expect so, you just enjoy the ride. I thought back to all my old memories with him.....

I remember feeling safe in his arms

i remember saying i love u for the first time

i remember him calling me gorgeous every time we surfed  

It comes and goes in waves
It always does, always does
We watch as our young hearts fade
Into the flood, into the flood

JJ was like a god on water. the way he rode the waves made everyone want to start surfing. 

Surfing was how our relationship started, mini surf dates and chatting while we waited to catch the lineup.

surfing was both of our ways of happiness, anytime his dad hit him when he was younger he would always surf, anytime my mom told me i was worthless i would surf. 

I thought he was the one . he made everything better, when i saw his mop of blond hair or tan abs my heart would flutter and butterflies would erupt in my stomach.

The freedom of falling
A feeling I thought was set in stone
It slips through my fingers
I'm trying hard to let go
It comes and goes in waves
And carries us away

falling for jj was my best, yet worst decision i have ever made. He made me know what love was like, he treated me like a goddess and i would never take any of that back. But i was so naïve, when i said "i love u" for the first time, he said it back, but never said it again. he would always say "right back at ya" or "you to" i never realized it at the time.

Through the wind
Down to the place we used to lay when we were kids
Memories of a stolen place
Caught in the silence
An echo lost in space

i was not angry, sad, or disappointed with him, i was more hurt. It had been 2 weeks since it happened. whenever we got into a fight the longest he would ever go without talking to me was a couple days. But now he hadn't talked to me in 2 weeks, i knew this was real, i knew that the love of my life had probably hooked up half the island by now.

The pogues all tried to contact me (except jj of course) but i just needed time to get over him and get back to my happy, upbeat self.

It comes and goes in waves
It always does, oh it always does.

A/N: This one was a little sad :( but i wanted to do something like this. honestly probably my favorite  imagine i have done so far.

part 2???