Chapter 8: Karen vs. Kakashi

As Karen was searching for Kakashi location.  She soon stopped walking when she felt a presence nearby.

"I know you're there; come on out, Kakashi-sensei," Karen said with her usual blank expression on her face.

Kakashi came out from his hiding spot behind the bushes.

"I can tell you nothing like your sister," Kakashi said.

Karen turned to face him, getting into her battle stance.

"Course I'm nothing like her. Unlike her, I know what it takes to be a shinobi while she is just an unless fangirl. I also know the point of this is teamwork, but the others would never agree to work together," Karen said. "I will get one of those bells. Even if I have to fight you by myself."

"This girl has a pretty bad attitude. She is not like her sister. Plus, she pretty sharp figuring out the point of this exercise.' Kakashi thought.

"Go and give it a try to get one of these bells," Kakashi said with a smirk on his face as he also got into a battle stance.

Karen pulls out multiple shurikens from her ninja pouch and throws them. Kakashi easily dodges them, jumping back and landing farther away from Karen.

"You missed," Kakashi said.

"Oh yeah," Karen said.

"What the-?" Kakashi said, turning around to see Karen right behind him.

'She created a clone to sneak up behind me. When did she even do the clone justu.' Kakashi-sensei's thought.

"It's unwise to let your guard," Karen said, getting ready to kick Kakashi in the face, but he grabbed her foot, stopping her.

"You can't win even if you might be more skill than the others," Kakashi said.

"I wouldn't be so sure of the" Karen said, making hand signs.

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough," Karen said in her head.

Kakashi-sensei's eyes widened when he was blowback by a powerful gust of wind.

'This girl, how did she pull off such a powerful wind style, justu.' Kakashi-sensei thought.

Kakashi-sensei's was brought of his thoughts by Karen throwing more shuriken at him.

Kakashi easily dodges them. "You won't win, Karen," he said, smirking at her.

"I wasn't aiming to win," Karen replied.

Kakashi looked behind him to see that another Karen held up one of the bells.

His one visible eye widened.

'How did she get the bell and when? ' He thought, looking at the bell that was in her hand.

"I was aiming for this that fight was just to keep you distracted while you were fighting clones. The real me was waiting for the right moment to grab one of the bells without you noticing," she said, smirking before her face with her back to her regular bored expression.

'So this whole time, I was fighting clones. At the same time, the real Karen was hidden somewhere until it was safe to try and get one of the bells from me. She was right about not being like her sister.' Kakashi-sensei's thought.

The bell rang, signaling that it was now noon.

"You are pretty skilled for a newly graduated ninja," Kakashi-sensei said.

"Well, it's not like my family ever spent time with me. Even before they kicked me out five years ago, so spent my time training," Karen said with a glare on her face.

'Geez, that kid is scary with that glare.' Kakashi-sensei thought, kind of freaked out by the glare on Karen's face.

Karen's face quickly changed back to her regular blank expression once she calmed back down after thinking about her horrible family.

"Come, let's go meet up with the others," Kakashi-sensei said.

Karen nodded and followed Kakashi-sensei to where the other three genins were waiting at.

While trying to keep her mind off of the past and her family.

**

Karen was sitting on top of the tree stump next to Sasuke.

While Sauske was sitting on the left of Naruto, who was tied to a stump, Sakura was sitting on the right of Naruto.

The three of them all had dejected expressions on their face. Karen was just sitting bored, wanting to get this exercise over.

Kakashi-sensei walks in front of them as Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke's stomachs growled.

"Oh my, listen to all the stomach growling. By the way, you three... I have an announcement about this exercise. None of you... need to worry about being sent back to the Ninja Academy," Kakashi-sensei said.

Karen narrowed his eyes, wondering why he said three when there were four of them.

"YAY!" Naruto cheered.

'What an idiot over here cheering before Kakashi-sensei done talking.' Karen thought.

"What? I passed? All I did was faint and fall over. Do you get points for that?"  Sakura asked.

Sauske smirked with satisfaction. While Karen just had a blank expression.

'He clearly said the three of us, and there are four of us. So something is up. But what could it be?'   Karen thought as she sighed.

'Seems Karen once again the only one that understands what is going on here.' Kakashi-sensei thought as he saw Karen stareing at him with a straight face and sighing at her teammate's behavior.

"That means all four of us..." Naruto said.

"No three of you are being dropped from the program permanently!" Kakashi said.

💝💝💝

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What did you think of Karen's fight with  Kakashi?

Q: Any guess on when Karen Rinnegan will awaken?

Thanks for reading!