Chapter 19: Naruto's Broken seal

"Sasuke. Naruto, take this guy out. You can do it!" Sakura cheered, making Karen rolled her eyes.

'She just as bad as Naruto. Always so loud and annoying. Always about Sasuke, and now she suddenly cares about Naruto.' Karen thought, annoyed.

"Sakura, don't push them," Kakashi said.

"Huh?" Sakura questioned.

"Even if they somehow found a way to overcome the mirror justu, they still couldn't defeat this ninja," Kakashi explained.

"How can you be so sure?" Sakura asked.

Zabuza then started laughing.

"They have the desire to win, but they don't have the instinct to kill," Kakashi said.

"Huh?"

"That boy is a whole other breed. He lives for pain. He thieves on it."

"Exactly. Your village has become complacent. Your trainees never learn the most important lesson of all, to kill the feelings in their own hearts," Zabuza commented."To crush an opponent mercilessly. To destroy with no emotion or regret."

"But then, Sensei, what are we going to do!?" Sakura asked loudly.

'Goodness, she is so loud. Can't she be quiet so I can devise a strategy?' Karen thought, annoyed as she studied Haku jutsu, trying to think of a plan.

"I didn't get to him. I try it again as many times as it takes!" Naruto said."Shadow clone jutsu!" He exclaimed, getting ready to make clones.

"Naruto, don't!" Sasuke yelled.

It was too later; Naruto made multiple clones as he charged toward Haku getting to attack, but Haku Immediately attacked him while throwing senbon at Sasuke and Karen as well.

'Ugh, this is getting out of hand. We need to do something.' Karen thought, looking at her wounds.

"How is he doing that?" Naruto questioned as he fell to the ground.

Karen turned to see Sasuke standing back on up, ready to go as Naruto made more shadow clones. Sasuke then suddenly kicked some water in the air.

"Don't you see it useless?" Haku asked, throwing needles to knack the two boys out.

"Oh, just shut up already," Karen glared, getting annoyed with Haku before looking at Sasuke curiously at how he was looking around.

'He up to something.' Karen thought.

"Ah!" Naruto yelled, charging forward with more shadow clones.

A giant fireball then almost hit Haku, but he avoided it. As he continued to fight Naruto clones, another fireball came his way and left a minor burn.

"It worked," Karen whispered, seeing the burn on Haku's outfit.

"I was so close, but I couldn't quite get to him," Naruto said.

"Naruto, can you do that again, and Karen, what about you?" Sasuke asked.

"Huh? Of course, nothing can stop me. Believe it!"

"Shut up. I'm nowhere close from being done!" Karen snapped.

"Naruto, run for it! Get out of here and attack from the outside, hurry!" Sasuke shouted. "Karen and I will handle the inside."

"Alright, you got it!" Naruto yelled as he rushed for the exit.

"You can not escape," Haku said, attacking him.

Naruto got up and tried to escape but was stopped by Haku as he sent more needles toward his opponents. Haku continued to throw needles, not hovering the three a chance even to try to attack again.

Suddenly a loud scream was heard. Karen sighed, knowing the scream belonged to her sister.

'So pathetic. Enough about her time to get this over with.' Karen thought slowly, getting back on up.

"Sakura, she is in trouble," Naruto groaned, trying to get up."I bust us out of here."

'What is he thinking? He can barely stand up.' Karen thought, looking at Naruto.

"I'll fake him out," Naruto said, getting up.

"You exhausted my patience," Haku commented.

Naruto then started to build up a large amount of charka. As he ran towards one side to escape but then quickly ran the other way with Haku following him.

"Naruto behind you!" Sauske called out.

"I had enough of this!" Karen snapped as she made hand signs and formed a mud wall blocking the needles as the last of the needles as Naruto fell to the ground

"Naruto, are you able to get up?" Sauske asked, rushing over towards Naruto.

"That was foolish," Karen stated, looking at Naruto on the ground.

Sasuke then got up and began deflecting the needles quickly, making Karen look at him closely, wondering where the speed came from.

"Naruto, you need to get up," Karen said, shaking Naruto as Sasuke grabbed her and Naruto and got them out of the way of more incoming needles.

'His Kekkei Genki has awakened.' Karen thought, looking at Sasuke's eyes as she walked away from Naruto, who was still on the ground.

She then noticed senbon coming for her and Naruto as well, but luckily she was able to keep them from hitting her vital spots.

"Naruto, get up!" Karen snapped at Naruto as he was still on the ground, but Sasuke rushed for him as the needles came.

Karen rushed for them a. She sent Haku flying back by a powerful blast but could not stop the needles from getting Sasuke.

"Sasuke," She whispered, falling on her knee.

Naruto groaned as he got on up.

"You always get in the way, Naruto," Sasuke said."It never fails."It never fails."

"You beat him, Sasuke!" Naruto shouted.

"Geez, your so loud," Karen muttered, trying to get on up.

"Huh?" Naruto said, confused.

'My energy feels drained from whatever I just did to Haku.' Karen thought as she panted, hardly focused on Sasuke and Naruto's conversation. As she kept trying to get on up as Sasuke suddenly fell to the ground.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted, rushing toward Sasuke.

"He found a strength he didn't know he had to save a person precious to him. He was a true ninja worthy of honor," Haku said."Is this the first time you have seen a friend die?"

"Your so annoying, mask boy," Karen whispered as she felt a strange dark charka coming from Naruto.

'That looks almost like a fox, his charka. Must be going crazy.' Karen thought as the world with black around her, not noticing the change in her eyes.

💝💝 💝

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: If you where in Naruto who would your family be?

Q: What to you think of how Karen awakened her Kekkei Genkai?

Thanks for reading!