Chapter 2: Enter Naruto and Karen

Karen's P.O.V (12 years old)

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I groaned in annoyance as I got out of bed stretching my arms.

I walk inside of my bathroom, turning In my lights, and then turning on the water as I take off my green pajamas.

When I was done taking them off, I get in the shower, the warm water feeling good on my body. I grabbed my lavender shampoo and began rubbing the shampoo into my hair.

After a good 30 minutes of shampooing my hair. I then grabbed the conditioner and did the same as with the shampoo but made the water cooler.

Once I was done showering. I quickly grabbed a towel and dry myself off before getting dressing and grabbing my stuff to take to the academy.

**

I was now at the Academy sitting by myself while looking out the window, as villagers pas by the Ninja Academy. Sone were children, some elders, some were a couple, and some were children playing with other children.

I sighed wishing I could be that happy, but that won't happen not since I got kicked out of the house. Even if I was still living there it wouldn't matter my so call family hates me.

'I wonder if my real parents did care about me. Also, wonder who they are and why my dad was here for my first.'

After a few minutes of looking out of the window. Iruka-sensei came stomping inside the classroom with a tied-up Naruto.

'What did that idiot do now,' I thought shaking my head. I don't hate Naruto but ever since I got kicked out of the house I started pushing people away and always cranky. I actually use to be close friends with Naruto along with Hinata.

"Tomorrow all your classmates will pass the Final and graduate from the Ninja Academy but the last two times this day came around, you flunked every course you'd taken in the Ninja Arts. So you chose now for your stupid tricks? You moron!"Iruka-sensei yelled glaring at Naruto.

Naruto looks away from Iruka-sensei and sights in annoyance "Sir yes sir," Naruto said sarcastically.

"FINE SINCE YOU MISSED IT NARUTO EVERYONE WILL BE DOING THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU AGAIN!!!!"  Iruka-sensei yelled, I groaned in annoyance along with the rest of the class.

**

Third person's P.O.V

"All right Sakura here let's go Transform!" Sakura said as she put up a hand sign, puff of smoke surrounded her, and then the smoke vanished, she was now Iruka-sensei.

"Transformed into me good," Iruka-sensei said as he wrote down on his clipboard.

Sakura turned back into herself with a puff of smoke cheering like she won sone prize."Yay yay, Sauske-kun did you see that!" Sakura asked excited, but Sasuke didn't respond to her.

'She is so annoying. Sasuke clearly doesn't care yet she keeps trying to get his attention instead of focusing on her training.' Karen thought annoyed.

"Next, Karen," Iruka-sensei said as Karen stepped up without saying a word. Karen did a hand sign and transformed into Iruka-sensei.

"Great job Karen," Iruka-sensei said with a smile as he wrote down on his clipboard when Karen transformed back she could feel who was supposed to be her sister glaring at her. She just rolled her eyes and walks back to her desk.

"Next, Uchiha Sasuke"  Iruka-sensei said as Sasuke went up with his emotionless stare, he did a few hand signs and transformed into Iruka-sensei.

"Transformed into me, good" Iruka-sensei said as Sasuke transformed back into himself and walked up to his seat.

"Next up, Uzumaki Naruto,"  Iruka-sensei said.

"What a drag,"  Shikamaru Nara mumbled standing next to Naruto.

"We always have to pay for your screw-up,"  Ino said Yamanaka as she glared at Naruto.

"Like I care?" Naruto said as he walked up.

"Transform,"  Naruto said, instead of transforming into Iruka-sensei he transformed into a tall naked female version of himself with clouds covering her private parts causing Iruka-sensei to have a huge nosebleed making him fly backward.

Naruto transformed back into himself laughing while pointing at Iruka-sensei "Ha ha ha, I call that my Sexy Justus," Naruto laughed still pointing at Iruka-sensei.

"STOP WITH THE STUPID TRICKS!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!!"  Iruka-sensei yelled with tissues in his nose to stop the bleeding.

**

Karen was now back at her apartment reading one of her books, but instead of reading about summoning justu, she was reading about plants.

Since she loves gardening but didn't really have a garden. She was reading about plants that could grow inside of her apartment.

Her reading was then interrupted by a knock on her front door.

She quickly closed the book and went to go see who was at her door.

When she arrived at the door she saw an ANBU with purple hair standing outside her door.

"Can I help you?" Karen asked.

"The Hokage wanted me to give this to you," The ANBU said heading Karen a scroll.

"Did he say what it was for?" Karen asked.

"No, he just told me to bring it to you," The ANBU replied.

"I see well thanks."

"You're welcome." The ANBU said before taking off.

Karen closed the door before looking down at the scroll.

'I wonder what is written on this scroll.' Karen thought.

Karen opens the scroll and her eyes widened in surprise before going back to her usual emotionless look.

'My mom's name is Amaya Uzumaki. Who was originally from the Hidden Rain Village, until she came here a few months before her baby delivery date.' Karen said to herself in her head.

"Wait a minute Uzumaki is Naruto surname. So are the two of us related," Karen muttered.

Karen decided to think about it some other time, and decided to go back to reading her book on plants some more before making dinner.

💝💝💝

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

A/N: I was thinking of making this an Orochimaru and Oc story at first but didn't know if I really wanted him paired with a young kid. I might go back to it being Orochimaru if I don't like her interest being Kabuto or if people would prefer Orochimaru instead.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: When do you think Karen should awaken her Rinnegan?

Q: Who wants her Love interest to be Orochimaru instead?

Thanks for reading!