Chapter 3 : Graduation

Karen was sitting in her usual spot alone inside the class. She was looking out the window for a little bit before reading that scroll again that had her mother's name on it.

'My mother is an  Uzumaki. So does that mean my name is actually Karen Uzumaki?' Karen thought.

Iruka-sensei then walked into the classroom while holding a clipboard of names when everybody was in the class sitting at their desk and paying attention to him.

"For the final exam, you must produce at least one clone! Wait here until your name is called," Iruka-sensei said as he started to call the first name that was on his list.

Karen rolled her eyes at how easy this was going to be.

**

"Karen!" Iruka-sensei called. Karen got up from her desk following Iruka-sensei to the other room, Iruka-sensei walked and sat at a table full of headbands next to another teacher name Mizuki-sensei.

"Karen, just make one or more clones and you pass," Iruka-sensei said with a soft smile as Mizuki-sensei also smiled.

Karen nodded making a few hand signs and 3 perfect detailed clones appear behind her.

Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei clapped and smiled."Congratulations Karen, you pass."Iruka-sensei said as he gave her a blue headband.

"Do you have one that Is the color black ?"Karen asked pointing at the headband as the clones disappear in a puff of smoke.

"Yes we do," Iruka-sensei said as he puts the blue headband down, and grabbing a black one from under the table, and gives a black headband with the leaf symbol on it to Karen.

"Thank you Sensei," Karen said as she tied her headband around her forehead." That exam was too easy," she said leaving the room.

**

Karen walked out of the Ninja Academy going outside to see families praising their children for graduating.

She glared at her twin sister as she saw her so-called parents praising her for passing the exam.

'Why can't I have parents to be proud of. Why do they hate me just because I'm different from them? Sakura only hates me because Sasuke does pay attention to her yet me and he used to talk a little bit when we were younger.' Karen thought annoyed but didn't show much emotion on her face.

Karen then continued her walk to her apartment after seeing Naruto on the swing alone without a headband.

'So he didn't pass the exam. Guess it not surprising since his grades are incredibly low. Maybe he would have passed if I had helped him trained instead of ignoring him and Hinata every since I got kicked out of the house.' Karen thought looking at Naruto for a few minutes before taking off.

**

Karen was now back at her home reading a book like she usually does.

While she was reading her book she was waiting for her dinner to be done cooking.

She was cooking pasta for dinner tonight. She just waiting for the noodles to start boiling.

So to help speed up the time she decided to read a book which was about the different types of summoning animals.

Since was still thinking about learning to summon, but was wondering what animal would suit her the most.

After another 20 minutes of reading my dinner was ready for me to eat it. It was a nice hot bowl of spaghetti which Is my favorite type of pasta.

When I was finished eating. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth getting ready to go to bed in two more hours.

Once I was all ready for bed. I laid under the covers on my bed and continue reading until going to bed. Wondering who I would have on my team as a genin.

💝💝💝

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: When do you think Karen should awaken her Rinnegan?

Q: If you were in Naruto who would you want to date?

Thanks for reading!