Chapter 1: Prologue

Karen P.O.V

After hours of dealing with my twin sister Sakura yelling at me for showing off at the Academy. I was now in my room reading a book on summoning. Since I always wanted a summoning.

My reading was interrupted when I heard a familiar voice yelling.

"Karen!" My mom shouted.

'Let me guess she coming to yell at me again about me ruining Sakura chance of being a ninja by being stronger than her.' I thought with a sigh as my door was slammed open.

"What do you want now?" I asked in an annoyed tone looking up from my book.

"Don't give me that tone!" Mom shouted. "You think you're better than your sister but you not your just a disgrace!"

"I never said I was better than her. If she wants to do better in the academy. She could actually study instead of obsessing over a guy that clearly has no interest in her," I said rolling my eyes.

"Excuse me brat," I heard my father's voice say as he also walked into my room.

"I just said the truth do you have a problem?" I asked.

"We had it up to here with your behavior get out of this house now!  Your no longer our daughter!" Both mom and dad shouted.

"Whatever. I doubt I was ever your daughter I don't even look like anyone in this dumb family," I said grabbing my things and walking out of the room.

**

I was now walking through the village looking for a place to go now that I was kicked out of my own home by my parents.

'I guess the only option is to ask the hokage for an apartment.' I thought heading to the hokage building.

While walking to the Hokage building. I saw Naruto training alone working on improving his clone justu.

'His clones are really horrible they aren't even standing there just laying on the ground.' I thought shaking my head before continuing my walk to the Hokage building.

**

When I arrived at the Hokage office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," The Hokage said from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and walked inside the room and closed the door behind me.

"Karen, what brings you here?" He asked.

"I came here to get an apartment," I said in a bored tone.

"Why exactly do you need an apartment?" He asked curiously.

"I don't have anywhere else to go. I so call parents kicked me out of the house," I replied still in a bored tone.

The Hokage sighed. "I see well I will fill out the paperwork for your new apartment," he said grabbing some paperwork from inside his desk.

After a couple of minutes, the Hokage gave me the paperwork."Here give this to the landlord at this address and he will give you a key to the apartment.

"Okay," I said taking the paper."Also on the Academy record can you remove the name Haruno. I want nothing to do with that family besides I don't even think I'm their child. I look nothing like them."

"I understand. I will remove it," The hokage said.

"Great," I replied getting to leave. "Before I go are me and Sakura really twins?"

The Hokage sighed. "You were going to realize eventually." He said. "No, you are not there not much know about your mother just that she was ninja original from a different village who came here one day alone. She died after giving birth so you were given to the Haruno family who also had a child that day."

I nodded my understanding. "Okay."

"The medics might have an original record with her name on it instead of Haruno as your parents." The Hokage said.

'If not I just have to find out some other way who my mom is. Along with finding out who my father is since he didn't come  here to the Hidden Leaf Village with my mother.' I thought opening the door and walking out.

**

Once I arrived at my apartment location. It was a beautiful apartment that looks like it was recently painted.

When I got there I gave the Landlord my paperwork and took my apartment key and headed to my apartment that had my key number.

My apartment was on the second floor the second door on the right.

When I walk inside I saw the living room had a dark blue couch and other furniture to match with it.

I then checked the kitchen next and saw the table and counter were white with a black fridge. The fridge luckily had some food in it.

The last place I went to was my bedroom. That had a bed with red sheets and a black dresser, two nightstands, and a closet.

I then noticed then heard a knock on my door and went to see who it was.

When I opened the door I saw a member of the ANBU wearing a fox mask.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I came to bring you some more food and money to help you buy more," The ANBU said.

"Oh thanks," I said taking the envelope and the supply of food.

"No problem the Hokage asks me to buy food for a child who just started living in this apartment."

I nodded and headed to the kitchen to put the food away. Then took the money to my room and decided to go relax in my new bed before making dinner.

💝💝💝

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

A/N: I haven't figured out when she will awaken her Rinnegan yet. Also, the next chapter will be a time skip to her being Twelve years old I just decided to have the prologue be of the day she was kicked out.

Another thing I have nothing against Sakura or her parents. I just felt making Sakura and her parents hating Karen fit well with Karen wanting to know her real parents.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What did you think of the Prologue?

Thanks for reading!