the pregame stuff

IMPORTANT
Hey!! I'm Meg ur local author LGMLSJALAHJA basically this part of the store contains the trigger warning, the pronouns for this book, n the general basis for those who don't read the description.

This is a SLOW BURN WILBUR SOOT X READER ENEMIES TO LOVERS.

this is a she/her book, if enough of you want it i will upload they/them and he/him versions!

yes my grammar is better in the actual story than what u see here. i promise.
pls don't run away yet.

basically
this book will include the follows triggers:

CUSS WORDS!
GORE!
KNIVES!
SEXUAL JOKES!
UM. SELF HARM/SUICIDE MENTIONS (if youre not okay, please use the hotline, 800-273-8255, or reach out. my dms are open. you're 100% valid and loved.)
A WHOLE LOTTA ANGST
um. kissing??? i guess?? if that's a trigger i'm not sure.
guns :/
alcohol/drugs
murder
if i miss any let me know!

also
leave dumb comments i find them incredibly funny thank u

OKAY AU TIME FOR THE GANG

Basically you and William Gold (Wilbur Soot) work for a the fbi, you both are computer nerds and can get a persons information very fast, kinda like garcia from criminal minds if you've ever seen it. The difference between her and you two is the fact that your cases are so insanely top secret. You and your partner basically spend every second together trying to capture mafia leaders, and if you don't know- they like execution. You both need to stay near each other, and on high alert at all times :)

first chapter should be up within the next couple of days!!