Serotonin

The car slowly pulls into the parking lot of the shit motel you'll be spending the night at. A low groan and some loud bone cracking comes from William.

"I'll sign us in," you say with a sigh "stretch." You move your hand in a motion signaling for him to get out of the car.

You walk into the motel, a man with a cigarette stands behind the counter.

"Could I have a room for two?" A wide smile spreads across his face, a mischievous one. A Welsh accent hits you with his loud voice.

"Ah, to be young and feisty, I remember the days." He leans into the counter, you slightly leaning back. "Tell me, is he good?" Your eyebrows burrow. "Or she, sorry, try to be welcoming." You chuckle, an ex girlfriend of yours popping into your brain, she was Welsh.

"Um, he's... yes, he's good."

"So he knows how to use it?" He leans in further. You're oblivious.

"Use... what, sir?"

"Oh you know, his..." Suddenly William bursts in.

"Ah, yes, he is." You smile at him, a full fledged lie coming through your teeth. How the fuck would you know.

"Damn, you're lucky son, I'd kill to have a woman like that." He looks you up and down, a gut wrenching feeling coming over you.

Men.

William can feel your uncomfort and pulls you in by the waist.

"Leave my girlfriend alone, please." He states, firmly. Wow. Something about him saying girlfriend made the horrible feeling subside. No. Not him.

"Sorry son, that's on me." The clerk puts his hands above his head defensively. You pay for the room and hurriedly make your way upstairs, his hand never leaving your waist, his thumb rubbing up and down every so often reminding you of your dream. You tried to push the thought away, tried is the key word. He unlocks the door and pushes you in lightly.

"Jesus Christ, some guys." He sighs, laying his bag on the bed.

The bed...

The only bed.

You both stop dead and make eye contact. An overlapping argument on who should get the bed begins. You saying he can take it, him saying the opposite.

"Stop, stop, stop. Okay. We're adults, William, we'll share it." You breath out, your hands reaching out as a sign to stop. He nods. You both head to the bathroom to brush your teeth, with the one sink. You take turns getting changed, you taking the left side- him the right. You settle in, he turns off the light and crawls in beside you.

"Goodnight Will."

"Goodnight Y/N."

-

A few hours pass, you can't sleep. Just when you think he's asleep his hand snakes around your waist pulling you into him. He rests his head on your neck. "Is this... alright?" He whispers, his breath hot on your neck. You try to not fall over your own words.

"Yeah," you breathe out "it's good." You melt into his touch.

Minutes go by, not a word is said, you can feel the heat from him, his breath on you. You feel him adjust, and then a kiss being planted on your neck, your face flushing. What the fuck?

"Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"Can I?" He asks. You nod. He kisses up your neck slowly, reaching your lips. Centimeters apart you both get interrupted by a knock.

"YOU FORGOT YOUR FUCKING JACKET GIRL." The Welsh man screams. You both jump up, a hot blush on your face as you turn on the lights. He sees you and a low chuckle comes from him. You slam your hand into the light switch, struggling to turn it on. You open the door.

"Thanks." You say coldly, shutting the door.

"Jesus..." The man says from behind the door.

You and Will make eye contact, your stomach splitting with nerves. You're standing feet apart.

"Sleep?" He asks, rubbing his neck. You nod. You both get back into bed, you hitting the light. "Do you mind if we... cuddle... again?" He asks quietly. You laugh and hum a sound that represents no. He moves over to you and pulls you in. No kissing, just hugging.

What the fuck just happened?