.

TW: SUGGESTIVE CONTENT

The car is filled with soft music flooding your ears, a small hand on the open knee, and a tension coursing through the air. Not the angry one that previously floated between the two of you, a new tension. Almost warm, almost hot. He was making you feel hot. Hot in the face, hot in the stomach, hot in the chest, hot in-between your legs. He was rubbing up and down the knee that had him previously choked up and cussing. He drove with one hand so calmly, keeping his eyes on the road. Though, you're sure that with you tracing up and down the top of his arm his mind is right where that hot feeling is. Although you know logically, he can't, you swear his fingers on your inner thigh can feel the blood rushing up and down your whole body, giving you an ounce of the euphoric feeling the man sitting next to you could give you. No. You take that back. You're just dizzy from forgetting to breathe. By the time you got to the restaurant you were sure you were going to B-Line it for the restroom, you sweat off your deodorant.

-

A short restroom break later, you both sat at the table. The tension still passing between your heads. A medium sized man approaches the table, a black suit wraps around him. A red tie hanging from his neck.

"Hello, I'm Nick Armstrong. I am a representative of the man you two are looking for." The man rings out.

"Hello. I'm Wilbur and this is Y/N. We're the Soots." He smiles gently, standing up to take the hand of man in front of you in a firm shake. Nick smiles back, nodding shortly to you before taking a seat. He grabs the menu and starts skimming over it.

"I heard you both are interested in what Dream has to offer?" He never takes his eyes off the menu, the waitress beginning to come over but shortly stopping once seeing Nick. No wonder he picked this restaurant, all of the staff knows him. You'll have to like their food then. You play with the false wedding ring on your left hand. You're nervous.

"Yes sir. My wife and I here-" He gets cut off.

"Let her speak. I'd like to hear what the lady has to say." A smirk coming from Nick when he puts the menu down, crossing his hands. You stutter, your voice catching in your throat.

"We've heard about what you're going after and although it's ambitious, we want in. We think going after the boy because of how big of a threat he is with a simple keyboard is smart. We wouldn't want our information being leaked either. I'm sure this is a stretch to let us in- trust us. We know. But we've watched your activity for quite some time, and I'm sure that by agreeing to see us, you've done the same." The words flow out like silk after the light stutter. Thank God for ninth grade theater class. He smiles, the waitress coming over.

"Sir." She addresses Nick first. "What can I get started for you all today?"

You order, you chat some more. About the wedding, the "kids"- Luna, that is. You ask about his home life. He reveals he lives with two men named Alex and Karl, although it seems as if he doesn't want to talk too much about them- though you do see the ring on his left hand with their initials carved into it. A small smile grows on your face.

"Alright, Mr. and Mrs. Soot," he begins while the food is being placed in front of you. "I do believe that you both are ready to meet my good friend, Davidson. That is his last name however he's much closer to who you're looking for. Maybe not friendship wise... but... otherwise. Not today though. It may take some time to set up a meeting. We don't let just anybody have an appointment. Hell, you both are lucky we even let you have this!" He chuckles whilst cutting his steak. A warm hand falls onto your knee, under the table, startling you. You try not to make any reactions as it lowly runs up and down your thigh, getting farther away from your knee with every one. You pretend to be unfazed, continuing with your meal. Nick carries on with his ramble about whoever Davidson is. Will asks the occasional question, his hand now at the top of your thigh, maybe even the inner thigh. He begins rubbing circles on your leg. He looks over to you when Nick looks away for a moment. You non-verbally let him know that it is quite alright. Nick turns.

"Y/N." He says to you. You look up from your meal. "You don't speak a lot."

"Oh." You laugh, your brain snowballing into the conversation, the man sitting so close next to you and the warm hand getting so close to the things under your dress. The hand that leads right up to the man next to you, who you have never even kissed, who is listening in on the conversation and then back around again. "I'm not super talkative, I can be when you really get me hooked on something but I don't go out of my way to speak. A good ninety percent of the time he orders for me!" Nick laughs along with you at that. "I just don't feel the need to-" Will's hands go up further. You clear your throat. "Excuse me, I'm sorry." You smile at the man. "I just don't feel the need to speak that often." Nick nods.

"Don't worry, I have the check this time." Nick says, which quickly sparks a frustratingly kind argument about it. You grab the shared card between Will and you and pay. The company has it. You both are covered. Will's hand has since left your leg, leaving you warm and wanting more.

"Oh no!" You obviously fake being upset. "I slipped and the card fell into the waitress's hands!" You jest. They both laugh.

"Y/N, could you come with me momentarily? I need some help with my leg in the bathroom." Will suddenly says, you were zoning out.

"Does that really still hurt? Hm, Nick, we'll be right back!"

You had no idea what he was on about but oh well, you went along with it. Due to the luxury they had single bathrooms. Will lead you right into one.

"Y/N, can I kiss you?"