Something New

"Y/N...?"

"No... not..." You take a deep breath, "here."

He smiles, your mouths almost touching. He brushes your hair behind your ear. "Okay." He agrees, knowing this maybe isn't the spot.

"Can we go home?"

He nods and you both leave the restroom, sitting down with Nick.

"What happened to your leg Mr. Soot?" He asks.

"Oh, call me Wilbur," He reminds, "well a few days ago we were cooking, and I turned around and hit my shin on the island! It doesn't look like anything, but Lord does it hurt." He is lying through his teeth right now. Little bitch.

"Mm, I hope it feels well soon. Onto business, we'll meet up again soon, I hope you both have a nice period of time until then." He smiles and sends a warm nod your direction. He walks off and William grabs your hand, pulling you off to the car. He opens your door for you and runs to get into his side.

The same music plays through the same radio with a different feeling. There's a certain sense of anxiety to be home throughout the car. He's speeding, you can tell because of how tight his right hand is on the steering wheel. The left is on your thigh. Again. You take every chance you can to touch him, to feel him. You put your hand on his. His thumb rubs your inner thigh. It tickles. Not enough to where you pull away, but enough to make you inhale. He catches this and smiles, laughing a little.

"Ticklish, aren't we?"

"Shut up."

"Make me," He smiles, staring forward, squeezing a little.

"Get us home and I will." He drags his bottom lip in with his tongue.

"Yes ma'am." He smiles.

A long car ride is normally filled with happy music, laughs and the windows down. He had turned off the music, the windows were up and nobody was laughing. It was a race to be home.

-

By the time the two of you pull into the drive way, you're both itching to be with each other. He runs around to open your door.

"Thank you." He hums in response. You stand up, and he lays his hand on your waist. It reaches the small of your back, dipping you slightly. He leaves wet kisses up your neck. He pauses by your jawline.

"You're used to me kissing your neck, aren't you?"

"Mhm." You trail off.

"Good."

He kisses further up, reaching the middle of your cheek, your hands meeting his shoulders. He reaches your mouth. Your lips are touching, but it's not a kiss.

"You... are intoxicating." He breathes onto you.

"Just fucking kiss me, Will."

And that he does.

He kisses you for so long, he pulls you in closer, leaning one hand on the top of the short car. You both open your mouths slightly, breathing the same air, before going back in. He pulls away, grabbing your hand and moving you away from the car. He shuts the door.

What has tonight turned into?