Forbidden Forest

(3rd POV)

Filch took them down to Professor McGonagall's study on the first floor. They sat and waited for her without saying anything. Hermione was trembling while (Y/N) was comforting her by rubbing her back. Harry was thinking all sorts of excuses, alibis, and cover-up stories. Eventually, Professor McGonagall arrived and strangely, with Neville.

"Harry, (Y/N)! I was trying to find both of you to warn you. I heard Malfoy saying he was going to catch you, he said you have a drag-"

Neville was cut off by Harry shaking his head violently to shut him up, but Professor McGonagall had seen it.

"I would have never believed it of any of you. Mr. Filch says you three were up the astronomy tower. It's one o'clock in the morning. Explain yourselves." Said McGonagall

This was the first time Hermione has ever failed to answer a teacher's question. She was just staring at her slippers, while the other two just looks down.

"I think I've got a good idea on what's been going on," Professor McGonagall. "It doesn't take a genius to work it out. You fed Draco some cock-a-bull story about some dragon, trying to get him out of bed and into trouble. I've already caught him. I suppose you think it's funny that Longbottom here heard the story and believed it too?"

Harry caught Neville's eye and tried to tell him this wasn't true without words, because Neville looked hurt. (Y/N) continued to look down.

"I'm disgusted," continued Professor McGonagall. "Five students out of bed in one night! I've never heard of such things before. You, Miss Granger, I thought you had more sense. And you, Mr. Potter, I thought Gryffindor meant more to you than this. As for you Mr. (Y/N), I thought you're responsible enough to not get in trouble. All four of you will receive detentions. Yes, you too Mr. Longbottom. Nothing gives you the right to walk around school at night, especially these nights. It's very dangerous, and fifty points from Gryffindor."

"Fifty?" Harry and (Y/N) gasped. They would lose the lead they won in the last Quidditch match.

"Fifty points each." Said Professor McGonagall, breathing heavily through her nose.

(Unlike a certain bald and no-nosed guy-)

"Professor please-"

"You can't-"

"Professor, we're going to lose-"

"I know what I'm doing, Mr. (L/N). Now go back to your dormitory and get some sleep. I've never been more ashamed of Gryffindor students." McGonagall dismissed.

Two hundred points lost in one night. That puts Gryffindor last. They've ruin the chance Gryffindor has for the House Cup.

(Y/N) tossed and turned on his bed. He couldn't sleep at all. He got up from his bed and looked around the room. He could see Neville sobbing under his pillow and Harry still awake. The others slept peacefully. He walks towards Harry's bed and sat down next to him on the floor.

"(Y/N)?" Harry called out to him.

"Sup." He replied.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Well, I can't sleep. I just noticed that you're still awake so I decided to go here. How about you? Why are you still up?" (Y/N) asked Harry as he just sighed.

"I'm just thinking what would happen tomorrow," said Harry.

"Ohhh.." (Y/N) replied as he got up from the floor. "Anyways, you better get some sleep. Worry about that tomorrow. You'll get a headache just by thinking all about this."