Halloween

(Harry POV)
The next day at breakfast, a letter was sent to me and (Y/N) by a barn owl. Both of our letters contained the same words.

'Oliver Wood will meet you two at the Quidditch pitch at seven o'clock in the evening for your first training session.'

Professor McGonagall

"Hey 'Mione, me and Harry will be gone later at seven o'clock." (Y/N) informed Hermione.

"Why?" She asked.

"Quidditch practice." He said.

Hermione wasn't talking to us except for (Y/N). Maybe because of the incident last night.

"Oh cool! Can't wait to see you two on the pitch." Ron said while stuffing his mouth with bacon.

(Timeskip)

At quarter to seven, me and (Y/N) set off to the Quidditch field. Well without (Y/N) saying goodbye to Hermione. They're basically besties.

Anyways, we waited for a few minutes until we saw Wood carrying a crate and two bats. We helped him as he begun explaining about Quidditch.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players. Three Chasers which (Y/N) is part of, two Beaters, one Keeper, and one Seeker which is you Harry." He explained to us as we dropped the crate on the grass.

Wood opened the crate and saw three balls. He took the big red ball and explained.

"There are three kinds of balls." He said as he passed the ball to (Y/N) and caught it. "That one's called the Quaffle. The Chasers, in which where (Y/N) is in, handle the Quaffle and try to shoot it on one of those three hoops. The Keeper, which is me, defends the hoops. With me so far?" Wood asked.

"I think so." I said as (Y/N) nodded while playing with the Quaffle.

I pointed at the remaining balls at the crate.

"What are those?" I asked.

(Y/N) gave the Quaffle back to Wood as Wood put it back and grabbed the two bats.

"You two better take this." Wood handed us the bats as he opened the chains that kept the ball from moving.

When he opened it, it immediately went up the sky and started to fall.

"Careful now, it's coming down." Wood warned.

The ball went towards me as I readied, myself to hit the ball. I shot the ball towards the statue that Neville got stuck on. It flew towards the hole on the statue.

"Hm. Not bad, Potter. You make a nice Beater." Wood said.

The ball went back and went towards (Y/N). He hit the ball and it went towards the hole on the statue too.

"You too, (L/N)." Wood praised. He just smiled while scratching his nape.

The ball went back immediately and was caught by Wood. Wood placed the ball back into its place.

"What was that?" I asked, surprised.

"That Harry, was a Bludger. A bludger's job is to knock off the players off of their brooms. That's why we have the Beaters. They hit the Bludger so it will not aim towards their teammates." (Y/N) explained.

"Thank you (Y/N).But you Potter, are a Seeker." Wood said.

Wood opened what looked like the Hogwarts Crest and saw a tiny gold ball.

"The only thing that I want you to focus on, is this. The Golden Snitch" Wood handed me the Snitch.

"It's actually a pretty cool ball." (Y/N) said while grinning.