Diagon Alley

(Y/N POV)
Dad made us hurry up so we can go to Diagon Alley. After all of the chaos in the house, we lined up at the front of the fireplace. Dad insisted that I should go first, since I've been to Diagon Alley for countless of times already.

"You know what to do son." Dad said as he handed me a flower pot full of Floo Powder.

I grabbed a fistful of powder then stepped into the fireplace.

"Diagon Alley!" I shouted. 

After I said that, I closed my eyes and got ready for the impact. After I got there, I waited for Dad and Sarah to come out. When they did, we went straight to Gringotts, a wizarding bank. It's full of goblins since they're the ones who manage the place.

After dad gave the key to the vault, the goblin guided us to a chamber. We went inside it and found... a cart? 

Okay, I haven't been inside Gringotts. Dad's the only one who always goes inside Gringotts. I was always outside waiting dad. He only tells us that goblins manage this place.

We rode on the cart and, I gotta say, it was a wild cart ride. My sister almost vomited when we hopped off from the cart.

"Key please." The goblin said. Dad handed the key to the goblin.

  I didn't know we're rich.

"Woah! There's so much money!" Sarah said, surprised.

"(Y/N), here." Dad handed me a small brown bag.

"What's this for dad?" I asked dad.

"Well, it's for you get some money from that vault."

I was surprised. He never thought I would have money of his own.

"It's time for you to be independent with money."

"What about me?? Can I have some too dad?" Sarah asked.

"Sorry Sarah, you can't. You're too young. I'll just treat you with ice cream, okay?" Dad said, smiling.

"Okay dad!" Sarah said happily.

While they were talking, I was already getting some Galleons, Sickles and Knuts from the vault. After the conversation, we went back to the cart to have another wild ride.

After we went to Gringotts, we went to multiple shops to buy the things I need at Hogwarts. But what caught my eye is a broomstick. But it wasn't just any broomstick. It was a Nimbus Two Thousand! It's the fastest model yet! But, of course, we don't have time for that. We were currently walking towards Flourish and Blotts.

Well I was so distracted because of the Nimbus that I didn't notice a person walking to me until we collided at each other. Well it was crowded today so I can't dodge people today.

I looked at the person in front of me and, well...-