Platform Nine and Three - Quarters

(Y/N POV)
After that day, I always counted down the days to September 1. And I've been reading my books. My books were interesting, to say atleast.

Dad has been teaching me some spells that might come in handy. And he's been telling the professors at Hogwarts. I was actually surprised when dad mentioned a familiar name. Sarah has been petting Grey whenever I'm off practicing at our backyard. 

September 1 has arrived. Dad insisted the day before to wake up early so I can occupy a compartment. Dad said that its always crowded at the station.

Currently,  dad is carrying my trunk to the back of the car while I carry Grey. Sarah was already inside the car. We are a two hour drive away from King's Cross station. I managed to get some sleep for an hour before Sarah shook me awake.

Dad took a trolley from the station and placed my trunk and Grey there. I was driving the trolley while we look for the platform. Dad found it but we can't.

"Hey dad, where's the platform?" I asked.

"It's in that wall between platforms nine and ten." My dad said while pointing at the wall. Me and Sarah were confused.

Well, it is a world full of magic so I guess I should expect the unexpected.

Dad went to my trolley then gripped the handle tightly. Sarah followed dad's action.

"It's better if you run with a nervous feeling." He told me with a grin on his face.

We then started running towards the wall. We braced for the impact but, it never came. I opened my eye to see what's going on and I was surprised on what I saw.

A beautiful steaming red engine train is on the station. I saw many families are already there. After all, it's 

We went through the crowd and found a spot near the door. Dad turned to me the crouched down to my size. I'm not small but dad is still taller than me.

"Listen son, be careful out there. I know Hogwarts is the safest place after Gringotts, but please, be careful. Listen to your teachers and don't get in trouble." My dad said with a worried tone.

"Don't worry dad, I'll be fine." I said to dad. Dad smiled at me then hugged me.

"Love you son." He said.

"Love you too dad." I said as I hugged him back.

Sarah was sniffling when I turned around. I patted her head as she hugs me.

"Who am I going to prank when you are gone?" She said. 

I chuckled at her question.

"Don't worry sis. You'll be going to Hogwarts too next year."

I guess that cheered her up. Then we heard the train whistling.

"Shit! You gotta get going!" Dad said as he carried my trunk from the platform to one of the entrances of the train.

"Stay safe bud!" Dad said as the train starts moving.

"And keep out of trouble!" He added sternly as the train got faster.

I waved to him as I watch him and Sarah until they were out of site. I thanked a staff member who took my trunk.

'Alright, time to get going.' I thought to myself while looking for a compartment. 

Almost all of the compartments are full until I got into one without many people in it. I slid the door open and I saw two people sitting here. I smiled as I saw a familiar face.

"Hey Ron." I said, smiling.

"Hey (Y/N)! How have you been?" Ron said happily.

"I'm fine thanks." I said.

"So why are you here?" Ron asked.

"Well Mr. Obvious, I was looking for an empty compartment until I stumbled in this compartment." I said sarcastically.

"So mind if I sit here?"

"Sure sure no problem."" Ron said.

"No problem for me aswell."  The boy with black hair said happily.

"Thanks guys." I said while shutting the compartment's door and sat beside Ron.

"Anyways my names (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." I said to the black haired boy as I held out my hand for him to shake.

"My names Harry, Harry Potter." My eyes widened.

"Harry Potter?  You mean THE Harry Potter?" I asked.

"Yep. He is. Surprising right? " Ron said. 

After that, we talked about our lives and Harry's. Harry lived with his aunt and uncle. Those damn muggles mistreated him all those years.

Around half past twelve, we heard some clattering outside the compartment. A smiling woman slid the door open.

"Anything off the trolley dears?" The woman asked.

"No thanks, I'm all set." I felt bad for Ron. 

I guess Harry felt the same way because he stood up with me.

"We'll take the lot." We both said. We looked at each other then laughed.

(Harry POV)

"Bertie Bott's Every-Flavored Beans?" I ask.

"Yep. They mean every flavor."  (Y/N) said as he was taking a box of Bertie Bott's too.

"There's chocolate and peppermint. And theres also spinach, liver and tripe. George reckons he got a bogey-flavored one once." Ron stated.

I guess (Y/N) lost his appetite because he placed down his own box on the seat with a look of disgust.

"What are these?" I asked.

"Oh they're Chocolate Frogs." (Y/N) said while taking a cauldron cake.

"They're not real frogs are they?" I asked nervously.

"No they're not. But it's the cards that you want." Ron said as he was getting a Chocolate Frog.

"They all have famous witches and wizards inside. I've got 500 myself." He added.

I opened the Chocolate Frog and suddenly, a frog jumped from the wrapper to the window.

"Watch it!" Ron said but it got away through the window.

"Awww, rotten luck mate." (Y/N) said.

I look at the card and saw a man with half-moon glasses with a long silver beard. Underneath the man was the name 'Albus Dumbledore'. "

"So this is Dumbledore!" I said to the two of them.

"I've got about six of him. No I've got Morgana again." Ron said.

"Well I've got about ten of him." (Y/N) said.

I looked at the card again and saw that Dumbledore is gone.

"Hey he's gone!" I exclaimed.

"Well you can't expect him to hang around all day." (Y/N) said.

I looked at Ron's lap and saw a rat smuggling some beans. Ron must've noticed where I am looking because he said,

"That's Scabbers. Pathetic isn't he?" He said.

"A little bit." I said.

"Not really mate." (Y/N) said.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?" Ron asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied, excited to see some magic.

"Alrighty. Hope the twins didn't trick you for this." (Y/N) said while leaning forward.

Ron was about to cast the spell when someone interrupted us.