Christmas day

(F/L/O/N) =  First Letter of the Name
(O/F/C) = Other Favorite Color

(3rd POV)
At last, Christmas morning is here. Harry and (Y/N) were sleeping peacefully until someone shouted their names.

"Harry, (Y/N) wake up! Come on wake up!" Ron shouted from the common room.

Harry and Ron groaned as they sat up on their beds. Harry grabbed his glasses and puts them on as (Y/N) stretches.

They ran towards the door of the dorm and looked down to the common room. They saw Ron standing there, waiting for them with a smile on his face.

"Happy Christmas Harry, (Y/N)." Ron greeted.

"Happy Christmas Ron." Harry and (Y/N) both said.

"What are you wearing?" Harry asked as (Y/N) grinned.

"Oh, mum made it. Looks like you got one too. (Y/N) also." Ron said.

"I've got presents!" Harry exclaimed as he runs down the stairs.

"What did you expect, turnips?" (Y/N) said as he goes down the stairs as well.

(Y/N POV)

I picked up a big parcel on my pile. I saw a letter attached to it. I decided to read the letter first.

Dear (Y/N),
Merry Christmas (Y/N). How are ya kid? It's been a while since talked. I heard the news that you became Chaser on your first year. Man, that's a record! My grandson is the youngest Chaser in a century! Anyways, thanks for the letter you gave me last week. Your owl had a hard time going to my home. I better be off now. I've got some business to do. Merry Christmas again!

Love,
Grandpa Lewis

I smiled at his letter. It has been a while since we last talked. Grandpa Lewis is dad's dad as grandpa Milo is mum's dad. I ripped the parcel open and saw a broom servicing kit.

"Wicked!" I said before going to the other parcels.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Thanks for the gift!" Harry said as he held my gift. I bought him quidditch gloobes and some sweets while I bought Ron mini figures of the Chudley Cannons.

So far, I've got a Weasley sweater from Mrs. Weasley,in which I immediately wore it, some pranking equipment from Fred and George, Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Bott's from Sarah.

I looked at the place where my presents are placed and saw three parcels left. I picked up the parcel on the left. I ripped it open and saw a box in it. I opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace with a yang symbol.

I examined it and noticed that the yin was missing. I guess there is an another one. I smiled at it and wore it. I saw a letter fell to the ground and took it, I read it.

Dear (Y/N),
Merry Christmas (Y/N)! I hope you like my present! I've been doing fine here. Thank you for your present by the way! I love it so much! How are you all there? I hope you three are doing fine and not doing something reckless. Anyways, the gift that I gave you is charmed. It can make me locate you using the other necklace which is with me. Anyways, mum is calling me downstairs. I'll see you soon, (N/N)!

Love, Hermione.

I smiled at her letter. She made me a nickname throughout the holidays. Me and Hermione have been exchanging letters throughout the holidays. I pocketed the letter in my pajamas then went to an another present. I noticed an another letter attached to this parcel. Curious, I opened the letter and read it.