Flying Class and The Third Floor Corridor

(Y/N POV)

Our next class is flying lessons. 

'Finally, the real fun starts in a few minutes!' I thought to myself. 

I'm not saying that the other classes aren't fun but it's because it's rather.... dull. Well except for Charms.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I walked towards a wide field where we would be having classes. The Slytherins are already there and so are we.

Soon, Madam Hooch arrived. She had short, grey hair and yellow eyes like a hawk.

"Well, what are you all waiting for? Everyone stand by a broomstick. Come on, hurry up." She barked at us.

We all picked a broomstick. I was between Harry and Ron. I was pretty excited because I can't wait to fly.

"Stick out your right hand over your broom and say 'UP'! " she said.

"UP!" We all said. The broom jumped into my hand at once and gripped it tightly. I look around to see who has done it too.

Apparently, only Harry, Malfoy, and I have done it. Hermione's broom just rolled to the ground and the other's broom just made it halfway towards their hands. Ron was saying 'UP' when his broom suddenly smacked his nose. Me and Harry saw this and laughed at him.

"Shaddup

"Shaddup." Ron says, rubbing his nose while we're still laughing at him.

Madam Hooch then showed us how to mount our brooms without sliding off the end. We were delighted when she told Malfoy that he has been doing it wrong for years.

"Now when I blow my whistle, you kick off from the ground hard. Keep your brooms steady, rise a few feet, and then come back down by leaning forward slightly. On my whistle - three - two -"

Just then, Neville was already floating in the air and is going upwards.

"Mr. Longbottom!" Madam Hooch exclaims to Neville.

But Neville doesn't have full control of the broom. I'm guessing he got one of the brooms that is malfunctioning.
We all called out to him as he kept flying.

Just then, the broom started to knock Neville off it. Then it went to a nearby wall and started banging the ends of the broom. It went down and started swerving towards us. Madam Hooch was about to cast a spell but the broom was too fast. All we could do was duck. The broom went upwards and went straight to a statue above with its spear upwards. The broom made Neville get stuck on the spear. Neville's robe saved his life as the robe was hanging on the spear. But the robe was ripping fast. Neville fell down and, thankfully, his robe again saved him by hanging on a torch holder. Then he fell on the ground.

We all went to Neville to check him as Madam Hooch rushed to Neville. Madam Hooch held Neville's wrist as he is in pain. Man, I feel sorry for him.

"Everyone is to keep their feet on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts. before they could say 'Quidditch'."