The Arrival

(Y/N POV)

Ron was about to chant the spell when someone interrupted us. We all looked at the door and I saw someone that I clearly remember.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." Hermione said.

She was already wearing the school robes and is helping a boy named Neville to find the road. Hermione noticed Ron holding his wand and assumed he was going to do magic.

"Oh are you doing magic?  Let's see them." Hermione said while leaning at the door frame.

Ron cleared his throat and chants the spell.

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!". 

After he said that, the box of the every-flavored beans flew away from Scabbers.

"Knew it, Freddy and Georgie tricked you again." I told him while laughing at his attempt.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" She said. 

"Well it's not very good isn't it? Of course, I've tried simple ones myself but they've worked for me." She added with a bossy tone. 

She pulls out her wand from her robe pocket then went to sit beside me and in front of Harry.

"For example," she said.

She pointed her wand at Harry's glasses.

"Occulus Reparo".

We heard a 'click!' while Harry's eyes got wide.

"That's better isn't it?" She said.

Harry was amazed. He checked out his glasses to see that it was already fixed.

"Holy cricket!"

"Holy cricket?" I asked.

"Shush (Y/N)." Hermione replied.

"You're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?" She asked Ron.

"Ron Weasley." He said while eating chocolate.

"Pleasure" she said.

"So you're not going to ask who I am? I'm hurt." I told her with a fake hurt expression.

"I already know you (Y/N), I don't need to ask for your name." 

She smacked my shoulder gently as I grin.

"You three should better change into you robes. I expect we'll be there soon." She says as she gets up from her seat and starts to walk out. But she suddenly stopped and turned to Ron.

"And you have dirt on your nose. Did you know? Right here." She pointed the spot on her nose as Ron tries to rub it off.

"And I'll see you at Hogwarts (Y/N)." She added as she waved at me and smiled. I waved back at her in response.

(Harry's POV)

Hours later, we finally arrived at Hogwarts. We changed into our robes and headed out outside. That's when I heard a familiar voice.

"All righ' firs' years this way please! Come on now firs' years don' be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" I heard Hagrid's voices calling out to the first years, which is us.

"'Ello Harry." Hagrid greeted me.

"Hello Hagrid." I greeted him back.

"Woah!" Ron said.

"Oh hello (Y/N)! Long time no see!" Hagrid says to (Y/N).

"Long time no see too Hagrid!" (Y/N) says to Hagrid.

"Alrigh' this way to the boats! Come on! Follow me!" Hagrid says to us first- years.

"You know Hagrid?" I asked (Y/N) while walking towards the direction where Hagrid's going.

"Yep! Known him since 5." He said cheerfully.

After minutes of walking we finally arrived.

"Three persons per boat only!" Hagrid shouted.

The three of us quickly settled down to a boat.

"Everyone in?" Hagrid shouted. "Alrigh' then - FORWARD!"

After he shouted that, the boats started to move. Everyone is admiring the view of the castle.

"Wicked!" both Ron and (Y/N) said.

"Heads down!" Hagrid yelled as the boats in front reached a cliff.

We were carried to a long dark tunnel, which seemed to be underneath the castle.

After we got out of the boats, Hagrid told us to go up a staircase towards the feast. When reached on the top of the staircase, there was an old woman waiting for us.

"Welcome to Hogwarts." greeted the old lady.

"Now in a few minutes, you will pass through those doors and join your classmates. But before that, you must be sorted into your houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. While you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points and any rule-breaking will lose you points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will be awarded with the House Cu-"

"Trevor!" 

We looked to our side to see a round-faced boy retrieving his toad. It's probs the boy that Hermione was helping back at the train. The round-faced boy apologizes to the professor

"The Sorting Ceremony will begin shortly." The professor said before walking away.

Suddenly, we heard a voice.