8: Group Bonding

For the first week, only Jin was allowed in Jungkook's room. That way, Jungkook could get more comfortable with the idea of being there, and not be overwhelmed with too much at once.

But the second week after breakfast one day, the door opened and two people entered. Jimin and Taehyung.

Jungkook curled up in the covers, watching as they pulled in a TV and this big box and three hand held devices of some kind.

"Hey Jungkookie, we brought some video games!" Taehyung explained, holding up two controllers.

"We thought you might have some fun playing with us," Jimin smiled, setting up the Wii.

"What are video games?" Jungkook asked.

The two boys stopped setting things up for a moment to gape at Jungkook.

"What?"

"You've never played video games before?"

Jungkook shyly shook his head. "No, why?"

"What did you do growing up then?" Jimin asked. "What did you do to pass the time?"

Jungkook thought back to his time training for seduction and frowned. That's all he did back then. He tried to remember what he did to pass time before he started training, but he couldn't think of much.

"Sometimes my father let me watch movies."

"What kind of movies?" Taehyung asked, happy to be getting progress with Jungkook opening up so quickly.

"Shows of kidnapping and gangs and murders."

Taehyung's smile dropped into a frown. What the f*ck kind of childhood did this boy have?

"What age were you?" Jimin asked in concern.

"Um, seven?" Jungkook thought to himself.

"What else did you do?"

"I don't know."

"Well, was there anything you liked?" Jimin asked.

"Oh! I liked candy," Jungkook smiled, remembering when his dad would occasionally let him have sweets.

"Like this?" Taehyung pulled out a chocolate bar from his pocket, that he happened to have with him at all times. You never know when you will want some chocolate.

"That's not candy. Candy is those hard yummy colorful things on a stick."

"Lolipops?"

"Is that what they're called?" Jungkook asked innocently. "My father called them 'practice candies'."

"Practice for what?" Jimin asked, afraid of the answer. What could eating lollipops possibly train you for?

"My job."

"What's your job?"

Jungkook refused to answer.

"What skills did he have you learn?" Jimin tried that question instead to see if Jungkook would answer any differently.

"How to use my tongue." Jungkook mumbled absentmindedly, as if stuck in a memory.

Jimin and Taehyung went speechless. That... didn't sound good.

Hesitantly, Taehyung cleared his throat. "Have you, um, ever had to use those skills while working?"

Jungkook went quiet and turned away. He did only once, and he didn't want to talk about it.

"You know what? How about we just teach you how to play Mario Kart?" Taehyung smiled, handing a controller to Jungkook.

"Okay."