18: Incognito Date

(A/N: Yall I am SOO sorry! I didn't realize it had almost been half a year since I updated this! I had some trouble with writers block and focused on my slightly more popular stories a little. This is one of my favorite stories though so trust me when I say I won't abandon it. Hopefully I will update more frequently but sadly I can't make any promises)

Now that Namjoon and Jungkook were 'dating,' that meant they actually had to go on dates.

There's just one problem with that.

They're both members of a mafia and could potentially be recognized by other mafia members or secret agents.

Which is just a fancy way of saying they needed to wear masks and sunglasses like celebrities or start getting creative for safe date ideas.

Namjoon is a smart man, and can think outside the box, but his creativity was limited to whatever Jungkook was comfortable with, and vice versa.

For example, Jungkook was too shy to stay in with a movie on the couch where the rest of their friends could see them cuddling, and Namjoon didn't feel comfortable jumping out of a flying plane for an adventurous activity known as 'sky diving,' because he was not an adrenaline-junkie daredevil. He was surprised that shy baby Jungkook even brought it up.

Who would have thought that fluffy ball of depression and anxiety loved to laugh at death's face and challenge gravity?

Wouldn't someone with anxiety be worrying about everything that could go wrong? Like the parachute not opening while sky diving? Or the cord breaking while bungee jumping?

His lack of concern for his life was frightening.

Moving on...

They were on their way to an aquarium, because no one ever goes to aquariums, but at the same time they're always busy and packed like a zoo. Some kind of paradox that they figured they could take advantage of to get lost in the crowd without anyone in the crowd recognizing them. Plus, turtles are adorable and sharks are really cool.

Jungkook was wearing his fluffy yellow sweater that Namjoon had gotten him. Namjoon was wearing a white shirt and a black leather jacket with some jeans. They decided to dress casually for the date.

The car ride there took a bit since the aquarium was in the next city over, and the drive was about an hour. They listened to music on the way there to take the pressure off of them and to keep it from getting awkward if they couldn't find anything to say.

"Alright. You ready, baby bunny?" Namjoon pulled into a parking spot, a few rows away from the building since it was quite packed.

"Yeah!" Jungkook quickly unbuckled his seat belt and reached for the door.

Namjoon quickly locked it. "Wait just a moment. Before we go in I want you to promise to stay by my side the whole time."

"Of course! Why would I leave you? We are on a date together! That's the whole point!"

"Okay," Namjoon laughed, unlocking the door. "Just making sure. Let's go."

They both got out and walked to the doors while holding hands. Namjoon made sure the car door was locked, and took Jungkook to the line to get in.

Namjoon quickly paid their entrance fee when the line moved forward, and they walked past the entrance holding hands.

"Okay. Where did you want to go first?" Namjoon asked, glancing over at Jungkook.

"Um... maybe the sting rays?" Jungkook answered, unsure.

"That works for me. Should we make a list of fish we want to see so we can map out a path to take during our trip?"