Part 4

Precap: Shravan gifts Suman her childhood woolen cap which Shravan had took when they were kids. Suman calls Shravan and says they should practice together for the play one last time before the main act.

Suman is going to school on bus as usual, as always she and the other students heard the horn. Suman looks outside and their was Shravan, in his bike smiling at her. Suman smiles too and waves at him.

Kanchan: Wow behna, so the ice has melted. Smiling and waving, good.

Suman: Kancha, I thought about what you said last night and understood that you are right. I should practice with him at least one time before the main act, after all it's the question of our school's reputation. I called him last night that's why.

Kanchan: Suman, I knew you will always do the right thing. I'm proud of you.

At school

Suman and Shravan are attending class. Shravan tries to talk with Suman a few times but hesitates every time. Suman finally puts down her pen and looks at Shravan.

Suman: What is it Shravan, speak fast and let me concentrate on the class.

Shravan: Suman, I wanted to ask you that today the whole day is fulled with classes and we can't miss any of them. So I was thinking of doing the full rehearsal after school. Will you stay?

Suman: Of course yes, this is not the first time I'm staying late after school time. Come on Shravan.

Shravan smiles.

Shravan: Great, I'll inform all the team members.

Suman: Now can I please concentrate on the class?

Shravan nods. They concentrate on the class again, but Shravan can't hide his smile.

After school all the team members for the play gathers in the auditorium and gets dressed up for the play. Sahib is on the back stage duty, Shravan is checking his dress beside him.

Shravan: Oh no.

Sahib: What happened?

Shravan: The dress I am supposed to wear for scene 1 isn't here. How will I start?

Sahib: Look properly, where else it would go?

Shravan: I remember now, yaar I had took all the dresses to home for fitting. I must have left that one home.

Sahib: Now what?

Shravan: It's full rehearsal yaar, I need that dress. Sahib, I'm going home.

Sahib: Now?

Shravan: Yeah, I'll just go and come, don't worry I have my bike. Just manage for some time here, ok?

Sahib: Fine, come fast.

Shravan goes from there, on the other hand Suman gets ready for rehearsal.

Shravan comes to his room and searches for the dress in his room but couldn't find it anywhere. He makes the whole room a total mess. Finally he founds it on terrace. He takes it and about to leave but stops before mirror. He looks at himself for sometime. Then goes inside of wasroom and washes his face with facewash. He wipes his face with a towel and looks at his face in the mirror and smiles.

Shravan: Now this looks like the face of the hero of the play. Today I'm going to act so good that everyone..

and before he could realize what's happening he looses his balance and falls down on ground, he couldn't help but scream a bit in pain. For sometime he couldn't move at all. Then slowly he gathered up courage and stands up. His right knee hurts a lot. He gets out of the washroom slowly, every time he walks, his knee hurts. He somehow manages to come to his bed and sit down. He waits for sometime and then stands up and tries to go but the knee hurts again.