part 21

Precap: Shravan wins a badminton match with Suman. He asks Vijay to teach him play. Shravan prepares for the sport competition.

Ready Get Set........and GO

With the sound of firing, the sports competition starts at the school. The first competition is a 100 meter race. Everyone is running with everything they got. The students from the sidelines keeps cheering their friends. Excited voice of the comentor could be hard throughout the school from the speakers. Shravan passes Anish, keeping a few seconds distance he crosses the finish line, wining the match. He and his friends breaks into victory cheers and they surrounds him. Anish looks at them with contempt. Shravan signs at him that they will win this competition. He then turns at his gang, tells them to remember this is just the start, they will have to win a lot today. As the other classes race starts everyone moves from there. Anish's friends gives him water and asks him not to worry. Shravan moves to the side lines and started cheering his friend who is in the next race. Someone gives him a water bottle. He takes it and drinks. When giving it back he notices Suman standing beside him.

Shravan: Sumo, thanks.

Suman: Congratulations Shravan.

Shravan blushes, Suman smiles and takes back the water bottle. He was about to say something but Suman's friend comes and takes her away. Shravan helplessly caresses his hair and smiles. Sahib comes to say something to him. Suman looks back at him for once before leaving but he misses to see that.

Sahib: Shravan, everyone is really fired up. Even I am getting excited now.

Shravan: Well this is our last school year after all. Do one thing, pass out my word, after this I will throw a party at my house.

Sahib smiles and leaves. One by one every student on Shravan's gang keeps passing on the news of the party to each other. In a volleyball match member of the opposite team was keep using slangs to break their spirit. When an exchange player came inside the team, he whispered the announcement of Shravan's party to the other members. Everyone got excited and turned around the game.

Suman was running through the hurdle pass race. Shravan cheers for her. Suman notices him, smiles and runs even faster. Shravan keeps on cheering. Suman and another girl had a tough competition, ultimately Suman wins. Shravan comes running to where she was. After winning Suman gets excited and looks around, she notices him. Both of them were looking at each other, grinning and super excited by the victory. She came running to him and hugs him. Shravan gets surprised but hugs her back with a big smile. Within a few seconds Suman realizes and breaks the hug. But both of them were still super excited and grinning very hard. Suman had to scream cause everyone around them was talking loudly.

Suman: Did you saw?

Shravan nods his head. Both starts laughing and even ends up jumping a bit in excitement. They moves a bit away from the crowd.

Shravan: That other girl was so strong, she gave a tough fight.

Suman: I know, right. And you know what, that's why the win feels so satisfying.

Shravan: Trust me I know the feeling.

Suman: But Shravan are you sure you can cheer me like that? I just won a lot of points against your team.

Shravan: Sumo, I will always cheer for you. Even in future where ever we end up and which ever side we stand on, I will always cheer for you. Cause in our hearts we will be always on the same side.

Suman smiles at him, he smiles back, both have an eye lock. Their friends calls for them. They looks back and looks at each other again.

Suman: You know, you can't cheer for me in the next competition.