part 24

Precap: The grade system comes to an end in the school. Shravan celebrates with his friend in his house with a party.

At school

After first period the start of summer vacation gets announced. Students slowly comes out of classroom while chatting. Suman and Shravan comes out too.

Shravan: Finally the vacation starts. I will have fun now. And Sumo, whenever you gets tired of your study you are very much welcome to come at my house. I will teach how to enjoy a vacation.

Suman: Shravan maybe you should try studying for a change, cause there won't be much time left to do so after holidays.

Shravan: Yaar please don't start, papa is already after me.

Suman: Well uncle is not wrong. After exams we will have to start planning for the future too.

Shravan: I'm set on that. What about you?

Suman: Actually yeah I have also decided something. And I think the credit for that goes to you.

Shravan: Really!

Suman: Yeah, after past few months experience of everything made me realize what I would like to do.

Shravan: Great yaar, when you become successful don't forget me then.

Suman laughs.

Suman: Bye Shravan.

Shravan: Bye.

Suman leaves. Shravan goes towards his bike, but Anish and his gang comes in his way. They were talking among each other but stop seeing Shravan. Shravan tries to pass them but they don't let him.

Shravan: What is it?

Anish: I just wanted to clear one thing.

Shravan: Whatever it is say it fast. I don't have time to spend on you guys.

Anish: Whatever happened yesterday, fine, I accept my defeat. You did it, you ruined the grade system.

Shravan laughs.

Shravan: It doesn't matter whether you accept or not.

Anish: But if you think that you can get away with it then you are wrong. From today you are my sole enemy. And you are gonna regret making me your enemy.

Shravan: I was never interested to be your friend again anyway. Do whatever you want and now get out of my way.

Bhopali comes there and says the principal is calling for Shravan.

Anish: It seems you got yourself in trouble even today.

Shravan angrily looks at him and then goes with Bhopali. There was some students in the principal's room already, they leaves one by one when Shravan enters.

Shravan: Sir, did you call for me?

Principal: Yes, Shravan. Come with me. I have something to discuss with you.

Principal gets up from his chat and goes towards the corridor. Shravan looks at Bhopali and tries to ask him in sign what is the matter. Bhopali signals him to go. Principal looks back at him and calls for him.

Principal: Come on, don't be afraid.

Shravan mumbles: I wonder which wrong deed of me he found out. Am I going to get thrown out of school today.

Shravan hurriedly goes towards him, both of them walks in the corridor while Bhopali follows by from a little behind.

Principal: So how was school life till now?