part 15

Precap: Both the gang breaks into a fight. Shravan challenges Anish into a competition between the gang to see who is better.

Shravan and Anish both made a video, while Shravan gave a speech about equal rights Anish gave his speech about who are more strong and more in numbers. In the end both explained the challenge and asked the students to pick a side. At the end both the video was uploaded in the secret website of the school only used by its students. They waited for the poll results and finally when it ended after few hours, only Kanchan was the one who chose to be with team civilian. Both the gang stand face to face.

Anish: There you have it Army students 333 and Civilians 146. Except for Kanchan no students choose to be on your side cause nobody wants to be on the looser side. You can already accept defeat. You don't have to go through a humiliation when the real challenge starts.

Shravan smiles a bit.

Shravan: You don't have to worry about that. But it was great to know that you worry for us that much. I will answer you when the challenge ends by the results.

Shravan and Anish shakes their hands. Shravan looks at Suman, she shakes her head, still requesting him not to do this, in answer Shravan gives a smiling nod stating everything will be alright. Both the team leaves.

Shravan's team is in a meeting.

Sahib: Shravan have you lost your mind? How will we win this? Those army students always gets the top scores. We can't beat them.

Shravan: That's cause you guys didn't take the study seriously. If we start studying now we can beat them, we are no less than them. All of us have brain inside our heads guys. And all of us doesn't need to aim for the top position, that's only count as bonus points in this challenge. Our entire results will be counted that too statically. Just try and you all will yourself be surprised by the results.

Ved: Yeah surprise that will put us even in a bad position.

Ambuj: It was our last year, we were passing it without much trouble, in fact we were giving trouble to the army kids finally in all these years. But now we have to face them in exams, sports! We can never win.

Shravan: Do you guys know what's your problem? You don't believe in yourself. That Anish was right, you can never stand up against them. Cause they comes and tell you all you are worthless and you believe that and you let them say that. Stop believing what others says about you and start believing in yourself.

Sahib: But...

Shravan: But what? When we all came together for first time and showed them the power of unity you all agreed. When we gave them answers for there bullying and pranks in theirs language you all agreed. Did you thought that's just it, you will pull some prank and graduate from this school? Come on, what about the ones that you are leaving behind, what about our juniors, they learns from us. At this rate all they will learn is hatred. When after years we will come back for reunion we will see that still the army and civilians are fighting. This school belongs to all of us and we should at least do this much before we graduate. Sahib, remember what I told you the first day I came.

Flashback shows Shravan saying if I don't finish this system of grade 1,2,3 then my name is not Shravan Malhotra.

Shravan: I still remember that. This is our chance guys, our chance to erase this discrimination. These students might not talk about the grade system aloud now because of the buddy project but it's deep rooted in their minds. They are never gonna accept you no matter what you do until you beat them head on and prove yourself. Let's win this challenge, prove ourselves for one last time and erase this discriminative mentality for good. This will be our gift for school before we graduate.