Part 2

Precap: Anish caught Shravan's lie about blood donation before Suman, she gets angry and rebukes Shravan.

Suman and Kanchan are walking on school corridor.

Suman: And Kancha I can't believe I thought that he is genuinely trying to say sorry. I can't believe anything he will say from now on. He is full of lie from top to bottom.

Kanchan: Even I can't believe that Shravan could stoop to this level. Faking that he is donating blood? Why would he even lie about this?

Suman: Everything he does is only for showing off, and whatever he does to show off, it's all a lie. I knew from day 1 that he is a fraud. I can't believe that I fall for his lies myself.

Kanchan: Let it go. Why are we ruining our mood by talking about him?

Suman notices Shravan a little far from them, he is talking with someone on phone. She looks at him angrily. Kanchan too notices him following Suman's gaze.

Suman: You are right Kancha, we don't need to talk about someone like him. He doesn't matter at all.

Suman gets up from there. Shravan is talking with Bunty on his phone.

Bunty: Mia, now? How are you going to pacify Suman now?

Shravan: Bunty, now there is a more important thing to do then that.

Bunty: You mean that "Plan Suman's forgiveness" is cancel?

Shravan: No yaar. I'll pacify Sumo at any cost. But right now, I have to do another thing.

Bunty: And what is that?

Shravan: The thing I should have done long back. I need to show these army-kids what Shravan Malhotra is, they did very wrong by messing with me. Now it's their pay back time.

Bunty: Now it seems my friend Shravan is talking. I thought you had forgotten all about them.

Shravan: Shravan doesn't forget anything. I'll take revenge of every insult they did.

Bunty: So, what do I have to?

Shravan: For now make arrangements for a simple party at our hangout for tonight.

Bunty: Party? That's fine. We will start with celebrating their would be defeat.

Shravan: No duffer, party means arrangements of food for some people. We will make a plan of action tonight.

Bunty: That's fine too.

Shravan cuts the call. When he turns, he sees Kanchan standing behind him. He gets confused of what to say.

Kanchan: You know, when yesterday you were serving food at the canteen, I seriously thought you are trying to reform. But no, you lied again. You can't say anything except for lying right?

Shravan: Kanchan please listen to me. Your sister isn't listening anyways. I only wanted to say sorry to her. That's why I did all that.

Kanchan: Like seriously? You were saying sorry by lying? Shravan why were you saying sorry in the first place? Cause you lied, and when you were saying sorry for that you again lied.

Shravan: My intention was not that.

Kanchan: Then what was your intention. Why were you faking that you donated blood.

Shravan stays quite.

Kanchan: Shravan, if you really are sorry, and want to reform then you better start saying truth. If you want to apologise then you should apologise saying the truth.