Part 8

Precap: Suman helped Shravan with his study. Shravan finally comes to school.

At School

Suman get down from her bus and comes to Shravan, who just parked his bike.

Suman: Shravan why did you come to school? Doctor asked you to take complete bed rest.

Shravan: Yes, but maybe you are forgetting today is the last day of taking bed rest. So I'm here.

Suman: But the day isn't still over. You were supposed to visit the doctor after 21 days and then the doctor would say what do next after testing.

Shravan: Come on Sumo, I got super bored in my room, you can't even imagine how I passed the last one and half month. It was a jail. And anyway I'm going to the doctor after school. If you are so worrying about it then come with me.

Suman: No that won't be needed. Call me later and tell me what the doctor said.

Anish: Hey Shravan, you are here? How does it feel? After falling on the bathroom floor?

Anish and the other boys start laughing. Suman gets awkward. Shravan looks at them once and then at Suman.

Shravan: When our team won the cultural fest and I won the best performer trophy, the way you felt at that moment, I felt less bad then that.

Anish's smile disappears.

Anish: Shravan, those things are in the past now. It's good that you are back. Now you will see what it costs to take trouble with us.

Anish and gang leaves. Shravan looks at Suman.

Suman: Shravan, I'm sorry. I lied to you, that nobody knows about your leg. Actually they got to know about the whole thing the next day itself. I lied to you cause you would have felt bad to hear it.

Sharvan: Sumo chill. I knew that they know about this.

Suman: What?

Shravan: Well I had myself said everything to Sahib on phone. He later informed me that everyone got to know it.

Suman: Oh, so..uh ok then. Let's go to class.

Shravan: Sumo wait. I mean Suman.

Suman: What happened? Suddenly "Suman".

Shravan: I uh needed favour. I did came to school but I don't think I can do the drill class. Can you manage that one for me?

Suman: Even if you wanted to do the drill class I wouldn't have let you. You are still limping, there is no question of doing excercise. First the doctor would give permission only then you will join the drill class.

Suman goes to go to class. Shravan keeps standing in his place and smiles.

Shravan: Yaar, my sumo takes so much care of me.

Shravan smiles like crazy and places his hand on his chest and closes his eyes. Suman turns and sees him standing like that.

Suman: Shravan.

Shravan immediately stands properly.

Suman: Why are you standing like an idiot there. Come, you will be late for class.

Shravan nods and runs.

Suman: Slowly.

Shravan stops and nods again. Then he comes slowly.

At class break

Sharvan comes to canteen. He finds Sahib and sits beside him.

Shravan: Now tell me, how are you?