part 16

Precap: The challenge between the army gang and the civilian gang have started. Everyone completed the first step, exam and started preparing for the second step, the fair. Suman and Shravan meets at shop while shopping for the fair.

Shravan with his few friends comes in front of teachers room. Anish, Devika and Suman was already standing there. Shravan was coming while chatting loudly with his friends. He stops seeing them there and smiles at Suman. She smiles too. Anish notices and gets irritated.

Anish: Smile as much as you like, cause later when your ideas won't get permission for stalls you won't be able to smile at all. And when the exam results comes tomorrow all the smiles that left will be too erased from your face.

Shravan's smiles disappear as he looks at Anish.

Shravan: Don't worry dhumketu, my smile is already gone by looking at your face. Now I have to wait for the permission and results to smile again.

Anish: Which will never come.

Shravan: We will see about that.

Suman: Guys we are standing outside the teachers room. If you don't want the teacher to find out about your challenge then keep your voice down.

Both of them stays silent, a few students came out from the teachers room. They are juniors from both the gang. Both the parties go to their respective leaders and showsl their permits. Shravan's gang high fives while Anish gives a bit lecture to the juniors. Then both of them again give each other death stares while Suman shakes her head in disappointment seeing their behavior. Both the team gets called inside. While entering the room they does a bit pushing each other in front of the door by trying to enter first. From one side Devik, Anish and Suman and from other side Shravan's friends, Sahib and Shravan. Shravan and Suman gets squeezed in the middle in this pushing competetion. But after entering the room they start behaving like the most disciplined students in the history of the school. They submits their project ideas and presentation with models if it's a part of it. Then they are asked to wait at a side while the teacher talks about it. Sakshi ma'am was coming from outside. She stops seeing the students, the students greet her, she greets them back and keeps her bag on a table. Suman was standing close to her.

Suman: Ma'am finally you are back. We all missed your class.

Shakshi ma'am: Even I missed you guys Suman. I'm glad to be back after this long break. Sorry I left just before the prom. Did everything turned out OK?

Suman remembers all the drama that happened and forges a smile.

Suman: Yeah ma'am, everything was fine.

Shakshi ma'am looks at Shravan who is standing at the other side of the room, talking with his friends.

Shakshi ma'am: How was Shravan? How did he do?

Suman looks at Shravan being a bit confused.

Suman: Shravan?

Shakshi ma'am: Yeah, he took extra classes everyday to catch up with you guys.

Suman: Really?

Shakshi ma'am: Yeah, I have to appreciate his dedication, he had just returned and still had problem walking. Yet he kept working hard. And he is a fast learner too.

Suman: I had no idea.

Shakshi ma'am: Well he is actually one of the best students of the class Suman. I've never found any student doing this much good result after joining my class late. He is a good dancer. Oh, I have another class, I'll go now. All the best for your project.

Shakshi ma'am leaves. Another teacher asks the students to come close. Suman goes towards there looking at Shravan. When they are standing side by side Shravan notices her looking at him. He asks her in sign what is it. She smiles and nods her head that it's nothing. He points her at the teacher to give attention there. She turns at the teacher but keeps smiling. Shravan notices and wonders what it could be that Suman was smiling at him like that. He couldn't help but smiles too and blushes. The teacher gives them their presentation back and gives permission. Shravan and Anish gives a smirk at each other and leaves the room with the others.
Shravan's team gathers to discuss further plans.