12

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

y/n POV

A couple of months have passed since I hung out with Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi. They started getting busy with the Inter-high Preliminaries, and I couldn't see them that much. We texted some times, but for the most part, I haven't really talked to them since that day.

I missed them.

I didn't know them for long, but it still hurt to not see them. They came by the store a couple times when my parents were working, which was unfortunate. It seems like we couldn't get the timing right.

I open the group chat and decide to text them.

[~~~~~~ bokuto's therapy group ~~~~~~]

hey hoes
i missed you

Bokuto
I MISS YOU TOO L/N-CHAN.
make sure you come to the spring prelims, you didn't come to the inter-high prelims even though you said you would
i wanted to show off 😔

Konoha
yea he was actually sad, like not even emo mode

aw Bokuto-kun, im sorry
i had to work that day so i couldn't come 😔
ill come for sure to the spring prelims

Kuroo
hey l/n-chan what days do you work at the store, i don't wanna go an accidentally see your parents again
i asked if you were working and was attacked with questions about how i know you

if it makes you feel better they questioned me for like an hour at home
i usually work like weekends and wednesday

Kuroo
okay okay

Kenma
you guys are so dry

i'm gonna pce out, i have work
come visit me !

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]

Kenma wasn't wrong, it was really dry. I felt like I was starting to drift away from them.

I played some music to distract myself and got ready for work. I left and got there in around 20 minutes. I was hoping it wouldn't be that busy.

Of course, it was busy. I had customers back to back and didn't have anytime to tend to my plants. My mom usually waters them in the morning, so they're not that bad, but I haven't tended to them in awhile.

Finally after half an hour of constantly dealing with customers, I had some time to myself. Until a certain bedhead boy walked in.

"Hey," I say, "Wait why are you breathing so hard, what's wrong?"

"I ran here when I saw your message," he says in between breaths.

"You clown, why would you do that."

"Bokuto wasn't the only one who missed you," he says looking directly at me.

I felt butterflies rush into my stomach and turned around quickly to continue tending to my plants. Kuroo started walking around the store and grabbed a bag of chips. He walked back to counter after getting a drink as well and started to pay.